aberdeen-music

Are there even any drummers LEFT in Aberdeen? (And we need a guitarist too)

Ricekrispiesareevil

Half an all girl pop punk band (singer/guitarist and bassist) looking for a drummer and a lead guitarist.

Influences include Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day and Panic! At The Disco

We're 15 and 16, and we'd prefer it if we got other band members around our age. You must also have your own equipment.

We'd probably meet up once a week for practice.

Reply or PM me if you're interested. :music:

oh soz callum i thought u ment me oh howz it going dude havent spoke to u or ross since the colon openbracket gig howz the new band comming on i heard lawsons new band aint a fan i have to say

haha it's cool it's only the other Liam I bully. We're not doing much. And I'm gonna get out of this other person's thread.

Sorry threadowner.

Why not just even 1 guy?

You know' date=' to keep things real.

Whos going to lift the heavy gear? Who's going to order pints and not get labeld a dyke? Who can actually drive?[/quote']

Because we dont WANT a guy.

We can keep things real without one thanks.

For your information, we're going to lift the heavy gear, we're not old enough to order pints so it doesnt matter PLUS we dont give a shit what people like you think. And why would we need a guy to drive? Does it really matter?

It's people like you that we want to steer clear of. :finger:

Faaaascinating as all this banter is' date=' can you lot please leave these girls to find musicians for their band and keep your comments to yourselves? Thanks.[/quote']

Thank you! :up: :up: :up:

That's all we want to do.

btw to Elvrum, just because we like certain bands it doesnt mean we're going to sound like them. Leave us alone.