aberdeen-music

Amp for trade

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Yes kids, I am willing to trade my 100w Marshall JCM 900 2100 with a 4x12 cab.

You can see Harmony Central reviews here...

I am interested in a trade as it's awful loud for most things for a start! Plus, I would like an amp that is a bit more versitile.

It sounds amazing though, I hadn't played it for a while, and I plugged my Les Paul into it and went all weak at the knees. It's an old Marshall (i think this one was made late 80's) so it isn't that horrible trebly wasp-in-a-can sound that modern Marshalls are guilty of making.

Anyone eager to swap me their amp for this monsterously good sounding amp?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am except i dont think you will be intrested in my amp lol

its a small marshall mg 15 ssi microstack although it really does suit all my needs fine i sitll have orignal boxes and manual pm if ur intrested doubt u will tho

My ideal trade would be a 50w valve combo with 2 channels' date=' preferably a clean and a high gain one.[/quote']

Somewhat of a long shot, but I've got a Hughes and Kettner 100w Warp 112 combo that I no longer have any use for, if you're interested in it. It's a solid state amp however and unfortunately, H & K no longer produce these, so can't really offer any form of manual for it, although, it's rather self explanatory. I would point out that this amp was more aimed at "nu metal", so the gain channel gives out fairly good lows, as well as particularly good highs.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to offer you a cash sum for the amp. How much would you roughly be looking for?

Somewhat of a long shot' date=' but I've got a Hughes and Kettner 100w Warp 112 combo that I no longer have any use for, if you're interested in it. It's a solid state amp however and unfortunately, H & K no longer produce these, so can't really offer any form of manual for it, although, it's rather self explanatory. I would point out that this amp was more aimed at "nu metal", so the gain channel gives out fairly good lows, as well as particularly good highs.

Alternatively, I'd be willing to offer you a cash sum for the amp. How much would you roughly be looking for?[/quote']

good amp that, very flexible for tone and very reliable

Em i have a 100watt Fender Performer 1000 (1983) single btw not twin, fenders first hybrid amp. Its got a tear in the leather down one side and some sicko's drawn a small smiley face on the front but one went on ebay for £600 so it cant be that bad.

3 channels, clean, gain and even more gain.

That and a lump some of £ sound good?

Engls are fab' date=' but modern Marshalls are not, they seem to have forgotten to include bass nowadays...[/quote']

Hmmmm, i disagree somewhat. You should come and see us live, i use a dsl100 head live and i can guarantee that we would change your mind as to marshall tones. :up: