aberdeen-music

TEENAGE FANCLUB perform Bandwagonesque (Barrowlands 29th Sept)

TEENAGE FANCLUB perform Bandwagonesque

Certainly one of the best bands to come out of Glasgow, Teenage Fanclub always seem to be around when you need them! And this time its to remind us of their 1991 album Bandwagonesque which, you may have forgotten, was voted the Best Album of 1991 in Americas Spin magazine beating Nirvanas Nevermind and REMs, Out Of Time. A travesty? We think not! So go on remind yourself of just how great they really are!

Tickets on sale Saturday 5th August @ 9am.

Glasgow, Barrowland

Friday 29th September

this will be a gig worth going to for sure!!!! whats the deal do they perform the album in order??? i think they did it in london recently as part of a series of concerts where bands performed one of their classic albums.

In london they played Bandwagonesque then came back on for a Greatest Hits set

TEENAGE FANCLUB perform Bandwagonesque

Certainly one of the best bands to come out of Glasgow' date=' Teenage Fanclub always seem to be around when you need them! And this time its to remind us of their 1991 album Bandwagonesque which, you may have forgotten, was voted the Best Album of 1991 in Americas Spin magazine beating Nirvanas Nevermind and REMs, Out Of Time. A travesty? We think not! So go on remind yourself of just how great they really are!

Tickets on sale Saturday 5th August @ 9am.

Glasgow, Barrowland

Friday 29th September[/quote']

Saw these guys there before:Grand prix era... they were playing with the pastels(remember them... ?) bandwagonesque revisited....sounds good to me!!! favourite fannies song- i like the cabbage for sentimental reasons.... but it has to be NEIL JUNG!!!!