aberdeen-music

anyone got a bass for sale?

DrinkDrankPunk

yes it was that 1 and the amp is not for sale. Just replaced the 15in speaker and i have 2 x 10in cab that sits on top. Just replaced them too. Replaced them with ashdown speakers from the abm range 650 watt rms @ 4ohms. Need a upgrade on the head and some effects. But i am selling line 6 toneport ux1. This is very good for recording guitar,bass and vocals. Only works with pc but i need something i can gig with. I have been looking at the zoom b2.u1 £105. So far this looks the biz.

warwick rockbass streamer - poor

warwick streamer std - considerably less poor. awesome bass, no longer made, handbuilt from some beautiful african woods and with a translucent blue oil finish, not a coat of varnish like the wackbasses they decided to start making which replicate it. yr boy alex here has had the thing for over a year and he'll vouch for its quality.

so much so that phone bids are coming in as we speak!

/x

Or you could Pick up my Cort 5 string action bass. I'll stick some new strings on it and maybe even give it a nice set up, just for you joiner :up:

It's actually a pretty nice bass and the neck is extremely comfortable, feels almost like a 32" short scale bass. It really needs a new home man, i ain't touched it in a long long time.

it's your's for 100

• 2 years later...