aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

big bastardin' noisy amp for sale.

selling a jcm800 1959, built in 1985. its got four inputs and 100 watts of crushing power. 400 or nearest offer. i can bring it up to aberdeen this weekend. PM me.

phonepics097.jpg

Guest MKII

Interesting amp, as all the other 800's I've seen have had two inputs and the master volume at the front.

I have a spare £1500, but marshall, hmmm...

Interesting amp' date=' as all the other 800's I've seen have had two inputs and the master volume at the front.

I have a spare 1500, but marshall, hmmm...[/quote']

im gonna give you a nudge here and say go for it phillip, jcm 800's are the sex. :up:

Guest MKII
im gonna give you a nudge here and say go for it phillip' date=' jcm 800's are the sex. :up:[/quote']

I'm not really a fan of marshall sex though! :p

This is the ultimate amp for me...

P1010005.jpg

1967 Vox Conqueror 8)

check it oot min, this amps still fer sale. get yer cash oot afore some other cunt buys it. its obviously affa popular..............

im sure thats the one you've brought with u to a few gigs, and it does sound pretty fuckin sexual. not able to afford the 400 at the mo sadly. but ill see what i can do over the next wee while man.

im sure thats the one you've brought with u to a few gigs, and it does sound pretty fuckin sexual.

aye its that een

I've been looking at amps but I'm nae buying yours after that text you sent me.

YOU'RE a fanny.

och, dinna greet min

is this the same one thats on ebay for 300? i'd be interested but i couldnt pick it up.
aye, i forgot to say it was on ebay. i suppose i could maybe deliver to aberdeen.