aberdeen-music

Punk Guitarist/ lead Vocals Availble!

SHEPHERD's PIE!!!!!!

Guest Phantomsmasher
DO YOU WANT FIght!!!!!

YOU bAM!!! Sorry not everyone likes to slit there wrists to death metal p!sh!!!

Meet me outside marks & Sparks tomo at 10 am' date=' look for a man wearing white trainers with hair!!!!!:swearing:[/quote']

Congrats, now on one is even going to bother with your silly 'punk band'

Right now a death squad is massing to meet you outside markies and force feed you sandwiches till you explode... poor poor lad.

On my behalf i want to say am sorry, i just dont know what comes over me at times!

:love: So will you be my friend??

You could come over and we cud both listen to even death metal if u want?!

I dont mind people who listen to death metal, some, well (alot)of people say there a discrace to the human race but i believe it's wats inside that counts.

But if u still want a thumping, meet me at 900 hours coz i need to take out me gran for lunch.:up:

Look star wars Freek- who the fuck are u my english teacher!

Okay people do say i maybe dislectic but i havn't been qualified yet!

WoW a kick boxer!!! i watched Karate Kid 3 today and learned a few moves off MR MEeeeAaaaGEeeee-or however you spell it! I do though think this is getting a little out of hand, but if i give u death metal punks a good snacking, it will soon straighten u out! or i cud just hold a cross up to u and u wud melt! i Agree David, u get some right losers that spend alday on the internet, trying to make people feel down, just bcoz they are sad, lonely, freeks.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:swearing:

Look star wars Freek- who the fuck are u my english teacher!

Okay people do say i maybe dislectic but i havn't been qualified yet!

WoW a kick boxer!!! i watched Karate Kid 3 today and learned a few moves off MR MEeeeAaaaGEeeee-or however you spell it! I do though think this is getting a little out of hand' date=' but if i give u death metal punks a good snacking, it will soon straighten u out! or i cud just hold a cross up to u and u wud melt! i Agree David, u get some right losers that spend alday on the internet, trying to make people feel down, just bcoz they are sad, lonely, freeks.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:swearing:[/quote']

ok,time out folks.music is music as far as i'm concerned,if the boyo wants to have a punk band,so be it.punk,metal,thrash,new wave?who cares,it's music!so to you,sunshine,hope you make it,nice one.by the way,violence makes me puke.unless theres a referee to stop folk getting bashed,a trophy(or cash substitute) and a pint at the end,that'll do nicely