aberdeen-music

NOXAGT (load records)...TUES 19TH SEPT @ THE TUNNELS

HOLY SHIT' date=' what an awesome night!!:up:

the first "band" I saw were Acrynm. they were 'apparently' fucking awesome yo! He was a mental bastard until his girlfriend put her own cigarillo out in her own beer and started freaking THE FUCK OUT!

[Also, sort your MarioKart Skillz out before coming here yo. I'd cut your spleen out for less than that if I met you on Hutcheon Street... xx']

What was REALLY KERRAZY was the fact they slept in my Thundercats duvet.

Man. That was some crazy shit.

Should I have spelt that kerrazy?

I'm not sure.

Either way, Maxi was asleep, I was sick of their wack MK skillz, Stug and his "too-nice skillz" and Maxi's "iunnoi'madrunkenbeardyubbisssockedbastardsebsetetatyxxxyouherardithinkithinktuithinksheilaspellitformeyoaecc" and in no mood to jazz with non-rock starz.

So I digress.

Apparently if you're a complete social retard then you have nowhere to stay in town hence you keep missing the bands that actually matter. Take the message and die. Otherwise, get a flat with a spare bedroom, cut your hair and hope that evolution catches up with you before your student loan runs out.

xxxx

Adam.xx

hahahaha 4.28am indeed!!!!!

yup last night was A-MAZING...thanks to everyone that came along and made it the great night that it was....cause dont matter how good the bands are, its the punters that make the atmosphere! :up:

all acts were ace!!! dont even have the words to describe how much i enjoyed everything...i grinned through every single one! just wish i was going to edinburgh for Noxagt tonight too...work etc etc...not fair :down:

thanks again everyone

sharon :love:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...