aberdeen-music

Brand new MY MINDS WEAPON song!

Dan G

everything that has a side parting' date=' dodgy t-shirts that are a size too small and tight jeans/leggings (with turn ups) ;)[/quote']

Wow! Your reasoning is amazing. I mean, why didnt I see that before? I mean the fact that you describe no member of this band and also the fact that your categorisation of a genre mentioned nothing about actual music. You're so smart. Your research into your subject matter is unquestionable. ;)

thanks i try to please

what about your t-shirt in your photo...........looks a size too small to me ;)

Ohhh yeah...what? That photo in my avatar?

Damn...got me there man! If only that was actually me and not Everytime I Die singer Keith Buckley then you wouldn't be talking pure excrement :D

Im sure Brian Posehn would think most of the pish that you listen to Dave is crap as well ;)

Ohhh yeah...what? That photo in my avatar?

Damn...got me there man! If only that was actually me and not Everytime I Die singer Keith Buckley then you wouldn't be talking pure excrement :D

Im sure Brian Posehn would think most of the pish that you listen to Dave is crap as well ;)

no the ones on myspace.

548390194_l.jpg

maybe its me but it looks like some emo traits

Wow! Your reasoning is amazing. I mean' date=' why didnt I see that before? I mean the fact that you describe no member of this band and also the fact that your categorisation of a genre mentioned nothing about actual music. You're so smart. Your research into your subject matter is unquestionable. ;)[/quote']

I have seen you guys and i have seen side partings, if not alot of you had the 'cool haircuts'. i def seen tight t-shirts (i think, think, dan was wearing a Megadeth tee 2 sizes to small, not a dig, just what i saw)

I have never read such pish....what the fuck difference does a hair parting and t-shirt size have to do with the music....????

You either like the music or you dont...! if it has to fit in with your personal fashion taste as well your a pathetic twat and should be killed by lethal injection.

• Upvote 1

I have never read such pish....what the fuck difference does a hair parting and t-shirt size have to do with the music....????

You either like the music or you dont...! if it has to fit in with your personal fashion taste as well your a pathetic twat and should be killed by lethal injection.

GO BIG GUY!

if music has come to the stage where it is judged by the clothes of the band than the music then we're all fucked. This is abseloute shite. If you don't like the music then positively criticise rather than a pisstake and a dig, and if you like the music then say.

I for one think the song is very good regardless of the bands image.

maybe you take life too seriously and should be killed in a horrible mining accident

I have seen you guys and i have seen side partings' date=' if not alot of you had the 'cool haircuts'. i def seen tight t-shirts (i think, think, dan was wearing a Megadeth tee 2 sizes to small, not a dig, just what i saw)[/quote']

aye, and i've seen you with your nose ring, greasy long hair, cut off t-shirt, baggy jeans/trousers and your general stench of stale sweat, so big deal mr smelly meathead metal, open your fucking mind.

Metal, in terms of image, is the easy to rip into the image of, in my opinion, yet you fannies get relatiely little abuse from other music lovers and still act like pricks, go figure.

aye' date=' and i've seen you with your nose ring, greasy long hair, cut off t-shirt, baggy jeans/trousers and your general stench of stale sweat, so big deal mr smelly meathead metal, open your fucking mind.

Metal, in terms of image, is the easy to rip into the image of, in my opinion, yet you fannies get relatiely little abuse from other music lovers and still act like pricks, go figure.[/quote']but jamesy, like he said, it wasn't a dig. Ben says there wasnt, Callum says there was, he never said wether that was good or bad.

And crusties rule, cos when people rip the piss, we just take it. Make of that what you will.