aberdeen-music

Alabama 3 - acoustic set @ Drummonds

Friday 22nd September 2006

Title:

ALABAMA 3 ACOUSTIC LIVE

Venue:

Aberdeen Cafe Drummond - , Scotland

Featuring acoustic stripped down versions of Alabama 3's songs, the lineup - is Robert Love (vocals) Devlin Love ( vocals) Rock Freebase ( guitar) and - Harpo Strangelove ( harmonica).

Friday 22nd September 2006

Title:

ALABAMA 3 ACOUSTIC LIVE

Venue:

Aberdeen Cafe Drummond - ' date=' Scotland

Featuring acoustic stripped down versions of Alabama 3's songs, the lineup - is Robert Love (vocals) Devlin Love ( vocals) Rock Freebase ( guitar) and - Harpo Strangelove ( harmonica).[/quote']

where are tickets on sale?

Guest bluesxman
Staccato Set supported them in this style a whilee back. Rather good and it all translates real well. Banjo's and harmonica's instead of keys and beats! It works!!!

As demonstrated on the 'Last Train To Mashville' acoustic recordings, Vol. 2 readily available in the shops. Vol. 1 was happily available at the Lemon Tree gig a while back. :up:

As demonstrated on the 'Last Train To Mashville' acoustic recordings' date=' Vol. 2 readily available in the shops. Vol. 1 was happily available at the Lemon Tree gig a while back. :up:[/quote']

o_O Well exceeeeuuuuuuse me for exploiting a rare name dropping opportunity!

We now have one more testimony (mine) to add to the tens of thousands that say that this will be a fine gig and rather good in Drummonds. Not that my words matter for shit...

Guest bluesxman
o_O Well exceeeeuuuuuuse me for exploiting a rare name dropping opportunity!

We now have one more of testimony (mine) to add to the tens of thousands that say that this will be a fine gig and rather good in Drummonds. Not that my words matter for shit...

Was pointing out to anyone interested in hearing the music in that style that there is a CD available, backing up your comment as it were, wasn't trying to piss on yer chips! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Was pointing out to anyone interested in hearing the music in that style that there is a CD available' date=' backing up your comment as it were, wasn't trying to piss on yer chips! :)[/quote']

I had managed to spill too much chilli sauce on mee chips anyhoo.:love:

Amy Sawers is supporting by the way. 'One' of her last gigs, locally, before a small but productive hiatus. :up: :up: :up:

• 2 weeks later...