aberdeen-music

Scunner last night + plastic tubs wanted

Biz

Scunner played at The Moorings last night- they wore make up and waved an umbrella around, the singer looked like a puppet, I don't know what kind of music they played but it was very strange and very nice.

I enthusiastically broke a drumstick on a bin busking with Carmen Higgins and her violin and BIG hat and some guy with a guitar and mic stand .

I am looking for plastic tubs to hit , anyone got any?.

I intend to give this guy a run for his money.

Carmen Higgans -some lass with a pirate hat on? She was fucking bleazin' at the Tree last night, was getting chatted up by some aging up his own arse fiddle player who actually asked me 'don't you know who I am?' when I asked him to sign a credit card transaction. Asshole.

But yeah, I wanted to see Scunner too.

I would have pretended to flick on the tannoy and said

ATTENTION - there is a man at reception who does not know who he is, is anyone missing an annoying twat with a fiddle?, and yes Carmen was wrecked but our hats looked magnificent, someone tried to buy mine for £5 but I said THINK £800 PAL, and he turned away looking crushed - the pissed up twat.

I would have pretended to flick on the tannoy and said

ATTENTION - there is a man at reception who does not know who he is' date=' is anyone missing an annoying twat with a fiddle?, and yes Carmen was wrecked but our hats looked magnificent, someone tried to buy mine for 5 but I said THINK 800 PAL, and he turned away looking crushed - the pissed up twat.[/quote']

It was a bit fabulous :)

Just buy heaps of take aways, soon you'll have hundreds of plastic tubs kicking about the house.

• 3 weeks later...