aberdeen-music

New Thrice Album news...

Guest Savant

Guest Savant
Thrice are to release a 4-disc album next year. Vocalist Dustin Kensrue said: "There's going to be four discs' date=' and they will each be themed differently. It will be a large body of music — maybe around 25 songs or so. I've never been a fan of double albums; I'm a fan of shorter records. This will kind of be just multiple, shorter records, and each one will be self-sufficient. But also, they all tie into each other. We have a lot of bass material written for it, and we're kind of at this point where we have the core parts of the songs written, and we've been getting together and trying to flesh those out."[/quote']

This could either be great or shit...

"We have a lot of bass material written for it' date=' and we're kind of at this point where we have the core parts of the songs written, and we've been getting together and trying to flesh those out."[/quote']

Spelling mistake or not?

Controversial.

Sounds like it'll be interesting at least. As I recall a lot of people I know that went off Thrice with the last album were heard to mention the word 'overblown' quite a bit so is four discs of short songs more or less overblown than the last album? ?(

• 1 year later...