aberdeen-music

Drummer, Keyboardist or Guitarist?

PaulDW

Drummer, Keyboardist or Guitarist? (Not Metal...)

Hey folks,

Im looking at putting a band together... Been in a few bands up here covering a few different styles and im looking for something different, and something a little more prolific and constant.

Looking for solid, imaginative and committed musicians (Age 18-24), Experience preferred but not essential. Interested in the styles of Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Muse, AC/DC... Just nothing too jazz, to techno or too punk! And I certainly am not looking to add to the plethora of metal acts existing and on the way in Aberdeen. A mix... in a good way!

Got bass, 1 guitar and vox sorted for a jam... The rest is up to you.

Interested parties reply to this post or pm me!

Over and out...

Some odds and ends... Am looking to build material from scratch, particularly through jams. Although I do have some things set aside for this.

At the moment Im just trying to whip up some interest... And see what interest there is out there. Have a busy August ahead, and after that I am pretty much free... Sorta End of August onwards...

Im not too worried about age... Although I guess 16-17 would be about as low as I could set the limit. Provided you can play drums reasonably well... If you are good enough you are old enough in my book! Plus just now its just about getting chemistry right... so a few jams allows people to decide if they want in or out, without there being any pressure. So I will give you a shot when I start organising the jams...

Everyone feel free to keep registering interest...

As I said Im trying to get as many jams going as I can... All Iw as meaning is that vox and one guitar (ie me) and a bassist (my co-conspirator) are the only people that are fixed... the rest is where we weill hopefully get a chance to hear as many folk and many different styles.