aberdeen-music

Pirate Discount

Flash@TMB

• 2 weeks later...
Does Zeromiser Y get a pirates discount ;) ?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37661

No but in recognition of his:

Selfless efforts to maintain forum harmony.

Major contribution to altering the number of practice rooms available for local talent.

Skill at wallpapering under challenging circumstances, and with minimal choice of materials.

Tireless campainging to drive up the price of XBox games.

Status of holding the record for longest ever tuning session held in The Moorings.

He gets a free pair of concrete jeans, and wins a vacation to 'a long walk down a short pier'.

Which is the next best thing.

Does this answer your question?

Selfless efforts to maintain forum harmony.

Major contribution to altering the number of practice rooms available for local talent.

Skill at wallpapering under challenging circumstances' date=' and with minimal choice of materials.

Tireless campainging to drive up the price of XBox games.

Status of holding the record for longest ever tuning session held in The Moorings.

He gets a free pair of concrete jeans, and wins a vacation to 'a long walk down a short pier'.

Does this answer your question?[/quote']

Yes this answers my question, but opens up a treasure chest full of others!

• 1 month later...
Guest spikefae20dj
Pirates now quailify for a 10% discount. Pirates with a student card get both discounts which = 19%. The applies on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings only.

Aaar...

DSC_0411_493609.jpg

QUOTE]

that's the back of my head u can tell by the bandana cause i always have it on. we were totally fucked by the end of that night after being in about 6 or 7 places most of the night was spent in the moorings tho and then moshulu, we were drinking the rum and of course jaegar the worlds best drink(problem was we drank lot's of types o alchohol)

anyway the crew will be back with even more members and drunker than before coming soon so who will join us i will post here when it's nearly docking time Yarr:rockon:

• 4 weeks later...

(1) Selfless efforts to maintain forum harmony.

(2) Major contribution to altering the number of practice rooms available for local talent.

(3) Skill at wallpapering under challenging circumstances, and with minimal choice of materials.

(4) Tireless campainging to drive up the price of XBox games.

(5) He gets a free pair of concrete jeans, and wins a vacation to 'a long walk down a short pier'.

6 : Status of holding the record for longest ever tuning session held in The Moorings.

Does this answer your question?

i just saw this. i can safely say this is 100% awesome.

1. i just wanted to keep the fucker open

2 . i wouldnt say many of the bands that played there were talented.exce[pt maybe two of them (hows that for harmony?)

3 you heard about that huh?

4 or drive them down, depending on which side of the fence you're on.

5 where are my concrete jeans flash? where?

6: i dont need to tune, unless your drumkit has been fondled by some N00B

...... awesome. :popcorn:

i just saw this. i can safely say this is 100% awesome.

5 where are my concrete jeans flash? where?

Oops... so the dude we planted offshore last week was telling the truth when he said "Please don't kill me I swear to God I'm not ZeromiserY *SOB* *SOB*"

Are you by any chance missing a band mate? Anyone skipped practice lately? Little skinny dude aged about 18 with long black hair and plooks? Anyone?

BUGGER! :(

Oops... so the dude we planted offshore last week was telling the truth when he said "Please don't kill me I swear to God I'm not ZeromiserY *SOB* *SOB*"

Are you by any chance missing a band mate? Anyone skipped practice lately? Little skinny dude aged about 18 with long black hair and plooks? Anyone?

BUGGER! :(

thats half of aberdeen music!