aberdeen-music

First bash at writing a game....

game.gif

It's an old arcade classic remake of bustout (which has probably been made better 100000 times before, but this was the best idea I could come up with). It's pretty shit, the ball has no intelligence (ie. you can't move the paddle faster to build up speed etc.) and the ball can only move diagonally and randomly decides whether to go left or right, but at least it knows which direction its bouncing so it knows whether to bounce up or down. Fun for 2 minutes, see if you can complete it (I can't). Due to the static nature of the ball it its probably impossible to complete, but thats something I'm working on, also extra life bonuses, double ball mode etc...have a butchers!

Download, run bustout.exe .... use <- and -> cursor keys to move. ESC key once the fun has worn off.

http://www.keilan303.demon.co.uk/bustout104.zip

Guest onlynik

Ok its better but you'll need to work out the bounce on teh top correctly as it really doesn't make sense. Also blue ball works but is impossible to catch. got stucki na infinite loop with only 4 bricks to get

Guest Savant

Untitled-1.jpg

I found that the ball bounced a little unexpectedly - like it'd bounce back in the same direction, instead of the direction it was already travelling - this made it a little hard to hit certain blocks. Also, the ball bounced down the way off the paddle once when I had the blue ball on the go too...but i still completed it... :D