aberdeen-music

AVAST! return to aberdeen

stuartmaxwell

it would be super fuckin amazing if anyone in aberdeen who isnt up to anything could come along! As mentioned above, it doesnt seem anyone knows much of whats going on - and it's the first night of our tour so it would be great if there were some people. Please spread the word! Please! :)

It's

Reverend and the Makers

Avast!

10 Easy Wishes

and Maxi, you're a twat.

There's been thousands of flyers with the gig on it been handed out at gigs in the last 3 weeks, and there's been 150 posters around town for ages.

meh. tired and moody.

Still no mention of stagetimes?

And don't call Maxi a twat. He's done more good deeds for the Aberdeen scene than you've had sweetcorn-ridden craps!

Maybe we should all just read the Radar pages of NME and book the bands therein. If not, then I'm sure Ross Morrison will help us out!

• Upvote 1

And don't call Maxi a twat. He's done more good deeds for the Aberdeen scene than you've had sweetcorn-ridden craps!

Maybe we should all just read the Radar pages of NME and book the bands therein. If not, then I'm sure Ross Morrison will help us out!

Wahwahwah! At least I'm not the only one that does that kinda thing :p

Stagetimes would be handy at some point lad. The (hEd) gig might clash with me seeing Avast! although no album makes it sound like a less pleasant trip :(

Yeesh, a tad harsh maybe :/

And to be brutally honest Maxi hasn't done many 'good deeds' for the Aberdeen scene (he's done a lot of good deeds for Maxi), but there again whats wrong with getting the bands you personally want to see play in your city.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, i havent laughed that hard in a long time! PWNED, LOLZORS, OMFG, ROFLPMSL ect.ect

Hang on - RFR have put on a shedload of great gigs in Aberdeen, *much* better than when I lived up there, including "big" HXC acts (Terror, Bleeding Through etc) who would usually skip anywhere further north than Glasgow, "small" acts (An Albatross etc) who should be too cool to play Aberdeen, plus a host of popular acts to pull in crowds so they can afford to book the long-shots, and you fucking BITCH AND MOAN? Fucking hell, FezMonkey, you suck. Maxi puts on good shows and suports the DIY thing well, but RFR aim for a bigger band/crowd and help Aberdeen become more than a dead-end for live music. Don't shit on your doorstep....

ps I hear there are some awesome shows lined up for Jan......