aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
stuartmaxwell

AVAST! return to aberdeen

Good stuff :)

I liked AVAST! a lot when they played with Molia Falls. They were very good in a poppy sort of way. Should be a good gig for several reasons.

Good stuff :)

I liked AVAST! a lot when they played with Molia Falls. They were very good in a poppy sort of way.

i thought avast knocked a million spots off of molia falls that night, they were by FAR the better band on the night, far far far tighter and had better amp set ups

i thought avast knocked a million spots off of molia falls that night' date=' they were by FAR the better band on the night, far far far tighter and had better amp set ups[/quote']

I disagree.

Avast are far from my favourate band' date=' but i would tend to agree with maxwell, molia falls didnt have it as nailed as avast did that night.[/quote']

I like Molia Falls though, i don't like AVAST! as much. I thought both were good though.

Still, this gig should be good :)

this is no longer goign ahead as planned

AVAST! will however be playing at the tunnels that night. although it is now an RFR gig. they are supporting an american band (i cant remember their name)

im sure you will hear about it soon enough

this is no longer goign ahead as planned

AVAST! will however be playing at the tunnels that night. although it is now an RFR gig. they are supporting an american band (i cant remember their name)

yet another capitulation!!!!!!!!!

Guest idol_wild

It's okay, Sam. Maps are playing Tunnels on Friday the 29th September and Drummonds the following night. And Snafu on Thursday the 5th October with FICTION FUCKING ACTION!

That's good shit.

Guest bluesxman
It's okay' date=' Sam. Maps are playing Tunnels on Friday the 29th September and Drummonds the following night. And Snafu on Thursday the 5th October with FICTION FUCKING ACTION!

That's good shit.[/quote']

Is the 29th not with FICTION FUCKING ACTION! as well?

Guest bluesxman
Nope' date=' there are three out of town bands playing that night, plus us :up:[/quote']

i'm so clued up about things....:dunce: