aberdeen-music

Free Guitar Stand

Diesel

Tripod-style guitar stand, brand new, unwanted part of bundle with guitar I recently bought, going for free...first-come, first-served.

Note : YOU WILL HAVE TO COLLECT IT FROM ME!!! Sorry, no deliveries, meets or feck-all that involves me doing anything!!!

Pm me for details.

DZL

Yaaaar

you should put a spin on it' date=' make a little treasure map for about aberdeen and whoever finds the loot (tripod guitar stand) shall get to keep it!.....or just....ignore my bored, idiotic rambling and hand it to the first taker if you choose.[/quote']

Tell you what - that's not a bad idea :up:

However, I'm on holiday and am being a general all-round lazy caaaaahnt, so it might not happen,

Then, on the other hand, I've got lots of duplicate goodies that probably aren't worth the bother selling (metronomes, tuners etc), maybe I'll box them up and bury them somewhere like you suggested, with some sort of unique marker to signify where it is.

I could post a clue everyday until it's found.

Christ, I muast be as bored as you o_O

Who's up for a traesure hunt then ???

DZL

Tell you what - that's not a bad idea :up:

However' date=' I'm on holiday and am being a general all-round lazy caaaaahnt, so it might not happen,

Then, on the other hand, I've got lots of duplicate goodies that probably aren't worth the bother selling (metronomes, tuners etc), maybe I'll box them up and bury them somewhere like you suggested, with some sort of unique marker to signify where it is.

I could post a clue everyday until it's found.

Christ, I muast be as bored as you o_O

Who's up for a traesure hunt then ???

DZL[/quote']

im up for a treasure hunt.......if the treasure's fit birds!

OMFUGGINGODLOLZOLZOLA =]