aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Jeid

Astronot Tracks Now Online!

Hey all,

My band now have tracks from our first demo on our website.

We'd appreciate if you could head over to www.astronot.co.uk to take a listen and browse our little website. We'd like to know what you think of our tracks.

The mix on the second track isn't as good as the first one, but we'll sort that out another time.

EDIT: We do have a Myspace too. www.myspace.com/astronotmusic Add us!

Many thanks

Jamie

Is that not Darren from Boss Hog in your line up? we played Thurso with them a couple of months back, fantastic chap.

My computer speaker is knaked, so i'll be able to give you my 2cents tomorrow when i head to the library.

Looking forward to it!

Hopefully sooner rather than later. I'll just need to get people listening to our demo. We really wanna come down in September. Thanks very much :D

I think both tracks lack a hook...there's nothing that sticks in my head after either track what would make me want to go and listen again.

Second one sounds a bit like the Foo Fighters, or something.

Not too bad for a band in their early stages, though - can only improve, as they say. Would be interesting to see live, I reckon.

Thats cool man, seems to be the exact opposite of what some other people have said. I appreciate it though. Honesty is good.