aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
offramp

Interesting Music webtypelaunch and competition

Hi all

Interesting Music Promotions now finally have an online presence in the form of.....

www.myspace.com/interestingmusic

So this is an official invitation to go on, have a gander, check out what we do, be our friend if you like* and sign up to the mailing list (to get all the latest gig news etc)(please)

As a small incentive, if you sign up to the list before next Wednesday 2nd you will be entered into a prize draw to win two tickets to see one of our favourite artists, King Creosote, live at ABC Glasgow on October 21st.

Hopefully see you all at the shows (see Gigs & Events forum) and please pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Cheers

* if you don't, we'll hunt you down anyway

bye

:up:

that's me signed up!

mind you' date=' i think James Yorkston plays the Lemon Tree on Oct 21st as well....[/quote']

shoosh, that's why I've spare tickets to give to people.

it's free

yas.

This is a new one and will replace the old format.

We didn't think it was polite to just assume everyone will want us to sign them up on their behalf.

No, not Jenny. I'm Mark and will be helping IMP out for the time being with some things.

This is a new one and will replace the old format.

We didn't think it was polite to just assume everyone will want us to sign them up on their behalf.

No' date=' not Jenny. I'm Mark and will be helping IMP out for the time being with some things.[/quote']

So can you tell us if imp have some good things lined-up between

now & December???

Yes, I can tell you that IMP have some good things lined up between now and December.

:up:

I think Mike will do a mailout with announcements soon.

Get signed up.

wow wee!! good stuff...and at last!!

now, enjoy being bombarded with loadsa crap bands wanting gigs...!! i take it big hair/silver hair (!) wont be dealing with that much...mike would go off his head i reckon!! ;)

anyway, myspace still bust so cant add ye's... :(

sharon :love:

now' date=' enjoy being bombarded with loadsa crap bands wanting gigs...!!:[/quote']

That already happens

Anyway' date=' myspace still bust so cant add ye's... :(

[/quote'] How bloody typical!

So, the Independent had a 4 page advert for the new Musa Cafe this week - with some pics of upcoming events.

I presume Interesting Music are putting on the event on the 28th Sept* ? Some bloke called Thomas Truax? :)