aberdeen-music

Heavy Metal Band Forming

Johno

I'd like to think I'm good at what I do. I've been told that I am reasonably talented on guitar.

I've never been wasted before playing - I find I play better when I know what's going on.

Our EP quality (I don't know if there's been any released before I joined) wasn't good I agree' date=' it wasn't mixed at all. Next one will have better production and better playing.

I play for fun definitely - I put making a living first, because at the moment, this band isn't going to do that - but I always play hoping it gets somewhere! That's what I wanna achieve: "Making it" in a band.

I have very high aspirations! As much as anyone I'd say.

The reason Element asked me to try out was because I was recommended as a good player to them by Aaron (Weeping Jesus). I just want to get somewhere with bands and have fun doing so!

Of course though, your feud with Element isn't really to do with me - it began long before I joined and I personally don't know why it evolved.

Therefore I won't take it as a dig at me as much. Just stating the way I feel anyways!

Threadstarter: I play lead guitar and I'm heavily Slayer influenced. If you still need someone, give me a PM and we can maybe sort things out for a jam or whatnot. :up:[/quote']

Ignore pretty much anything Maxi says.

"I dont mean to offend but your crap" lol.

I find it funny how Maxi babbles a bunch of totally useless comments (of which half is usually made up) Fucking scene jumping plop merchant.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bob Double Jack
3. the "widdle ma willy" metal scene. mainly made up of fowk who play for fun, these people generally CAN play their instruments very well but have a tendency to copy the style of their hereos. lots of people go to these gigs but mainly because they are friends, many of them aint metal fans. (black atom, double jack, acension etc)

hmm, never been called "widdle ma willy" before, or a metal band! playing should be about fun, the moment i stop having fun, i'll be hanging up my pleccies.

• 2 weeks later...

Metal Up Your Ass!!!!!

Hey there.I play in a band here but looking to broaden my horizons a bit.Im into megadeth,metallica,Maiden etc....Play lead guitar and been writing some tunes while I,ve been travelling in New Zealand.Im back home next month if you want to get together........