aberdeen-music

RIP Motion (Allergo)

kirkt

Can't believe no-one has posted anything bout this already. For those that don't know already, Motion was drummer in Allergo. He tragically drowned in the River Tay on Sunday. Only met him a few times but he was a fuckin top guy. The Scottish HC scene will miss him.

absolutely devastated when i found out. he was such a motivator for all things music. especially the local scene. he will be missed greatley but never forgotten. i`ll always remember his enthuisiam, singing along with everything.

a floral tribute on moncrief island, near the bridge where he fell, in Perth has begun for anyone wishing to leave something in his memory.

all my wishes go to his family and closest friends.

R.I.P. Motion: great guy, awesome drummer, tragic loss

:down:

I didnt want to say anything as I felt it wasn't my place.

Super nice guy every time I met him.

Tragedy.

yeah me too..

i found out the other day

it a shame i only caught allergo a couple of times

as i always heard great things about them

its very sad

everyone at AUBL/Hot Mangu sends their thoughts out to his band members/friends/family

This was made by his brother graham.

p.s. his brothers name is stuart

like teabags, not my place to say anything earlier but...

great guy, horrific tragedy. gigs (and i mean every gig EVER as he seemed to always be there) will not be the same without him and his massive cheesy grin, his bopping head or pyramyd building. met him a good lot of times and would always chat away even though we hardly knew eachother. he was a very popular guy in the scene and out of it, and a LOT of people will be affected by this

it must be a horrible time for his family, girlfriend, bandmates, closest friends etc

gig on monday at the east neuk. All money from the show goes to Motions family and they can use it at their disposal.

3 to get in

Clearer The Sky, We Shall Be Blessed, AllStationsDown, Sunset Squad (Dundee), Apathy Is The Killer (Dundee) and one other TBC.

Thanks guys...it would mean alot if you came...

Was at his funeral today...it was horrible to be surrounded by so much pain and saddness.

Gonna miss him so much, he was a great friend and a great musician...i will never forget him.

• 1 month later...