aberdeen-music

Adobe Audition Help

delboy

this is puzzling me severly....

whenever i try and play multi tracked stuff in adobe audition it wont play back properly - its almost like the system is overloaded and so plays the recordings back in a very staggered way, almost impossible to listen to and certainly makes life difficult when trying to mix.

could it be me soundcard perhaps or something else? my computer is only three months old mind. any suggestions or ideas as to what the problem could be? any help much appreciated, ta!

this is puzzling me severly....

whenever i try and play multi tracked stuff in adobe audition it wont play back properly - its almost like the system is overloaded and so plays the recordings back in a very staggered way' date=' almost impossible to listen to and certainly makes life difficult when trying to mix.

could it be me soundcard perhaps or something else? my computer is only three months old mind. any suggestions or ideas as to what the problem could be? any help much appreciated, ta![/quote']

which soundcard do you have? Try a different driver in the audio device properties.

Del' date=' do you watch the buffer? If you try and play back all your tracks before the buffer is fully loaded, audition struggles a bit. What kind of computer do you have?[/quote']

yeah i do watch the buffer and occasionally its the problem but not often, it still does it when the buffer is on full..... if i leave it a bit before playing the track its sometimes slightly better.

and the computer is appropriately enough a dell, not sure of the model mind!!!