aberdeen-music

Pointless Top Fives

delboy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to Pittodrie ... once.

in my three and a half years in aberdeen i only went to one football match at pittrodie and even more bizzarely aberdeen werent in action (it was cove rangers in a local cup final against deveronvale i believe and as i was reporting on the game for northsound i got to sit in the exec box!), i did do a few exams and played a few DJ gigs there mind....

top 5 times of the day

1. 2-10 PM

2. 6-34 AM

3. Midnight

4. 10-53 AM

5. 7-30 PM

top five uses for a cucumber

1. stick tooth picks in it, pot it and pretend it's a cactus

2. cut it in half, hollow it out, attach sails and float them in a pond

3. hollow it out and carve faces in it and add a candle

4. get 10 and pretend to be an all-natural Wolverine style X-Man

5. paperweight.

top 5 stories involving teabags filthpact

1. the day of the box, the henner, moorings, ewan fae uncle, jacket smashing up the street, naked boy on stage getting smacked with drumsticks

2. spitting, pouring alcohol and setting alight the original HAT

3. passing out after waaay too many mushies, then ben wanking him/pouring ice down him off using his pinky doon the moorings

4. his phone sliding along ice in slow motion, then falling down the drain

5. owen glueing two chocolate digestives to his head and watching him walk down the street to work

top 5 excerts from local band bios

1. "Sometimes you have to say something, something that can't be said with words alone. This is one of those times" KOH SAMUI

2. "2006 is the year for us to move up a gear" ELEMENT 106

3. "With their emotive lyrics, high energy guitars, intricate song writing and anthemic melodies they are swaggering onto the uk music scene with a confidence belying their unsigned status" LUNAR

4. "No longer just a face in an over populated world, the band are set for hard work and long days, and all in the name of that thing we call music. With ambitious plans for the future, At Long Last wont rest until the end. They will wake the dead" AT LONG LAST

5. Requesting Permission To Break Your Heart...Second:Thought are a powerful punk rock band with influences ranging far and wide to produce a devastating sound, which when coupled with emotional melodic passages, piercing leads and huge choruses, will chill you to your spine. SECOND:THOUGHT

Its mid-March and I'm sitting here with an acoustic guitar... So lately I have been writing about the usual stuff such as make-ups, breakups and happy endings... but thats bullshit, Since valentines day I realised we should escape the romance.... So we are currently working on a semi-concept album instead of an E.P.

We have written a bunch of new stuff in the Heartcore and emo mould, which is a break from the pop punk, watered down rock which we used to do, but it's the evolution that makes or breaks a band. ALL STITCHED UP

Guest DustyDeviada
Its mid-March and I'm sitting here with an acoustic guitar... So lately I have been writing about the usual stuff such as make-ups' date=' breakups and happy endings... but thats bullshit, Since valentines day I realised we should escape the romance.... So we are currently working on a semi-concept album instead of an E.P.

We have written a bunch of new stuff in the Heartcore and emo mould, which is a break from the pop punk, watered down rock which we used to do, but it's the evolution that makes or breaks a band. ALL STITCHED UP[/quote']

Ha! Classic stuff.

1. "Sometimes you have to say something' date=' something that can't be said with words alone. This is one of those times" KOH SAMUI

2. "2006 is the year for us to move up a gear" ELEMENT 106

3. "With their emotive lyrics, high energy guitars, intricate song writing and anthemic melodies they are swaggering onto the uk music scene with a confidence belying their unsigned status" LUNAR

4. "No longer just a face in an over populated world, the band are set for hard work and long days, and all in the name of that thing we call music. With ambitious plans for the future, At Long Last wont rest until the end. They will wake the dead" AT LONG LAST

5. Requesting Permission To Break Your Heart...Second:Thought are a powerful punk rock band with influences ranging far and wide to produce a devastating sound, which when coupled with emotional melodic passages, piercing leads and huge choruses, will chill you to your spine. SECOND:THOUGHT[/quote']

Those are amazing. I didn't think you could better the second:thought one, but you've managed maxi. Well done!

Top 5 levels on Super Mario World

1. The game in Special zone which is in the forest (Outrageous I think)

2. Ludwig's Castle

3. Level 4 of Star Road

4. The one on the Cheese Bridge bit with lots of moving platforms and chainsaws (I think it's the one you have to beat to get to Soda Lake).

5. Chocolate Island 2

Top 5 Top 5 lists:

1:

Top 5 Chupa Chups lollipop flavours:

1 - Cola

2 - Cherry

3 - Lemon

4 - Orange

5 - Strawberry

2:

Top 5 Neighbours.

1. Old couple across the street who drive their car at least 5 times a day. And have a private parking space. Lucky bastards.

2. Pretty tall blonde girl up the stairs.

3. ground floor right' date=' as they have a triple barreled name.

4. Whoever left the anonymous note on the front door complaining about my 'constant guitar playing'.

5. Lou Carpenter.[/quote']

3:

Top Five things on my bedroom floor

1. Socks.

2. Patch cord

3. Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress

4. A CD copy of Transmissions from the Satellite Heart by the Flaming Lips

5. A Five pence piece.

4:

My top five

1. One

2. Two