aberdeen-music

Pointless Top Fives

delboy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada

Not entirely pointless I'm afraid, but here are my top five Clint Eastwood films:

1. Magnum Force

2. Dirty Harry

3. Play Misty for Me

4. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

5. Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

Guest DustyDeviada
Top 5 sexy actresses....

Claire Forlani

Scarlett Johansson

Paz Vega

Heather Graham

Katie Holmes

Hmm, I would have thought your list would have been more along the lines of:

Jenna Jameson

Sylvia Saint

Aria Giovanni

Brianna Banks

Bella Donna

;)

Guest bluesxman

Top 5 ways to have fun with Phil Collins: -

1. Dip in vat of chemical and run into in a big van. Like that bit in Robocop.

2. Implant sunflower seeds under his skin all over the body, tie him to the floor and release a hundred hungry gerbils into the room.

3. Re-live the occasion of Live Aid when he played both trans-Atlantic venues, only this time his plane crashes a la 'Lost' on a strange island and he has to contend with strange invisible things in the forest and inexplicable polar bears. The fat guy may eat him.

4. Tie him to a chair with headphones on and Sussudio on repeat for ever and ever. I bet even he will realise his voice is horrible and the song is shite.

5. Lock him in an Ultimate Fighting cage with a 7 foot, 25 stone muscle-bound idiot who positively hates Rising Damp and then tell him to do his Rigsby impression as seen in the 'Easy lover' video.

Top 5 ways to have fun with Phil Collins: -

1. Dip in vat of chemical and run into in a big van. Like that bit in Robocop.

2. Implant sunflower seeds under his skin all over the body' date=' tie him to the floor and release a hundred hungry gerbils into the room.

3. Re-live the occasion of Live Aid when he played both trans-Atlantic venues, only this time his plane crashes a la 'Lost' on a strange island and he has to contend with strange invisible things in the forest and inexplicable polar bears. The fat guy may eat him.

4. Tie him to a chair with headphones on and Sussudio on repeat for ever and ever. I bet even he will realise his voice is horrible and the song is shite.

5. Lock him in an Ultimate Fighting cage with a 7 foot, 25 stone muscle-bound idiot who positively hates Rising Damp and then tell him to do his Rigsby impression as seen in the 'Easy lover' video.[/quote']

that's the spirit, got my over imaginitive mind working overtime :up:

Top 5 Neighbours.

1. Old couple across the street who drive their car at least 5 times a day. And have a private parking space. Lucky bastards.

2. Pretty tall blonde girl up the stairs.

3. ground floor right, as they have a triple barreled name.

4. Whoever left the anonymous note on the front door complaining about my 'constant guitar playing'.

5. Lou Carpenter.

top 5 moments from Harry Potter:

1. When Bagman is showing the four champions the beginnings of the maze and asks what they think it is. Nobody speaks for a while. Then, "Maze," grunts Krum. (book 4)

2. When Krum refuses wine from Karkaroff but Poliakoff says, "I vould like some vine, sir!" and Karkaroff says he can't and that he has spilt food all over himself again. (book 4)

3. When Harry dribbles pumpkin juice when Cho smiles at him. (film 4)

4. When Fred and George flee but leave fireworks all around, and leave the Entrance Hall as a marsh and the teachers leave a part of it to annoy Umbridge. (book 5)

5. When Hermione punches Malfoy - 'But Hermione got there first - SMACK!' (book/film 3)

Top 5 hottest footballers:

1. Philip Cocu

2. Vladimir Smicer

3. Igor Biscan

4. Ruud van Nistelrooy

5. Dmitri Sytchev