aberdeen-music

Bassist Wanted

Preid

• 2 weeks later...
Damn!!! ... 30yrs too old...:down:

Dont worry about it dad :angel:

I know theres someone out there looking for a guitarist like me. All alone in the funk corner being growled at by the metalers.

Just a matter of playing the waiting game, thanks for the interest though, spread the word.

Dont worry about it dad :angel:

I know theres someone out there looking for a guitarist like me. All alone in the funk corner being growled at by the metalers.

Just a matter of playing the waiting game' date=' thanks for the interest though, spread the word.[/quote']

Fuck.....I'm not your father as well????

For god's sake dont tell the wife...!!

• 4 weeks later...
Must be someone bored and sick to death of all the metal going around aberdeen...

I'm finding it hard even finding any metal bands' date=' if your sick of it you must know some! Please name some metal Bands in Aberdeen.

Infact look at the musicans want page, LOOK AT ALL THE METAL!!

You stupid?

Is that a contradiction on your first comment. Maybe theres no Metal bands and people are wanting to form/join some metal bands...

...*sigh*

That bored huh... yep i bet you had your hopes up when you seen this shit up at the top in bold writing. My first comment and the 2nd one you got there, i see no contradiction. You just picked a wrong time to appear on the forum.

I would argue with you but you seem alot smarter than me and i know id resort to posting obscene pics.

Stay safe

Touch me and i'll set the f*cking leaches on you.

Funk Metal, erm...

Why lewis, why? I mean, you've never even heard me play ffs. Poorest of shows.

Still waiting...

EDIT: Just incase you clicked on the last post tab and it brought you here and you cant be botherd reading back. Im looking for a bassist ffs, police, peppers shit like that. 17-20.

no can do! sorry! ive started my 2nd yr sound production and paul has a job and we're in the process of gettin the band goin again! pauls got an electronic kit so we can practise in the flat tis great

zanres_van.jpg

^Image linked from MY GOD DAMNED SITE!

Glasgows just Peterhead but with crappy accents and a hightend ned problem. I'll get on bebo, theres to many prying eyes here.