aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

Guest bluesxman
Was just wondering - why is Sparkles asking about "yummy" band members when she's wearing a ring on her wedding finger in the "podgy poncho pic"?

adulterous hoor.......

Guffaw......

Guest DustyDeviada
my money is on the pic is reversed' date=' so the ring is actually on her right hand.

[/quote']

My money is on her being an adulteress hoor, what odds will you give me?

It's okay you can blame Northsound!

Kinda sums a lot of the deen's attitude. "hey lets have a big red carpet night to celebrate something but not mention it at all anywhere. Even when we have some minor celebs etc coming to the city..."

I was amazed when Amy was telling me all about it that it wasn't even in the press...

'

I'm going through my tired of 'Aberdeen phase' again. It's on a six monthly cyclical loop... ;)

Lets blame Northsound for everyting I say... But not for Amy's award though... That 'I would say was deserved'. :up:

Hmmmm that's quite harsh' date=' that's a photo from january. i've been single 5 months and loving it. i just happened to see that stuart guy and thought i'd just find out if he's single too[/quote']

Well high there... (sidles up to thread in a smoothee/sleazy manner) come here often?