aberdeen-music

AMY SAWERS @ the Northsound awards

sparkles

that was the best hour ive spent in about a week. i put off going for a piss the entire time though, which, in light of how much this made me laugh was probably not bright.

in regards to 'greatest threads ever'; im in favour of it. I do recommend that 'doughy, slightly ageing hussy' has her own forum on the Trading Post though.

Or create a groupie forum. That caters for all fetishes (including disease ridden bathroom sex) and sexual preferences. Sparkles could moderate.

ps.

What a let down!

And you went to Jumping Jacks?????? That's even less dignified than promising to suck a guy off in Drummonds toilet & advertising it on the internet.

that is a heroic post. truly heroic.

• Upvote 1

This thread is a pile of shit. It promised so much, it delivered so little; a hot sleazy girl with no morals and a fanny smoldering like an overactive volcano and yet, one of the few threads on ab-music I didn't get laid from. What a waste!

• 1 month later...

Amazing?

I'll gae ye AMAZING, the sasidges and mash just got a mention on Radio Scotland - woo hoo, good auld Tom Morton.

Whatever happened to Sparkles?

I like to believe her disappearance is down to her spontaneously combusting in a big frothy mess at a King Liar and The Brutes gig, but she probably just went to Bebo or something.

I am a relatively hairless guy and noticed Yummy Boy was a bit more hirsute. Wonder if being hairy attracts groupies?.

EveningExpressgorilla3Oct2007-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...