Molia Falls

EF

Some much easier than others....

avast! on 13th october

ef not playing scotland on upcoming tour

molia falls will prob be a while

pedro will no doubt be back up soon

Neurosis dont tour anymore' date=' what a ********![/quote']

Oh my. A post of mine responded directly by rune, instating his superiority of knowledge over all, and once again restoring the balance of the universe. What an honour. In all my 18 years of living, I have never dreamed of such a moment, a moment where I would be struck with such a swell of appreciation and gratitude that it would take a life time to only begin to appropriately describe a minute fraction of the feeling of worth bestowed upon me this very evening.

...And how truly greatful I am to be labeled as eight asteriks, by such a truely brilliant internet troll.

Let it be known that I shall no longer be known as human, but as some form of punctuation-human hybrid.

Moving on though, I was somewhat aware of this fact previous to your reply. I felt that many would turn a blind eye to such a plea, seeing as the likelihood of either The Tunnels or Moshulu being able to cater for the turn out for a band like Neurosis would be as likely as an internet troll taking the time to realise that it would be more than reasonable to ignore a plea to bring a band like Neurosis to a city like Aberdeen, simply because of the fact that the likelihood of any of the city's venues being able to cope with the crowd numbers drawn by the aforementioned band would be as likely as an internet troll realising that people are actually mentally capable of making decisions based upon the minute likelihood of an international band with a fairly significant fan base setting off on a local tour around venues which would scarcely be able to find room for the band's full stage set up, let alone the crowd it would draw, would seemingly be similar to the likelihood of an internet troll realising that there are such things as none serious comments.

A man can dream though. A man can dream.

And just to set the topic back rolling, I think that I speak for many here in saying that Slayer should be a likely booking for RFR in the future.

No hard feelings, chief. :up:

• Upvote 1

Guest Phantomsmasher

I wish to add to my singular list if that's within the rights of this thread, most (read: all) of these ain't fucking happening, would be cool none the less.

Please enclose, if possible, gigs performed by the following artists, preferably within the smallest timescale possible:

Prurient

Whitehouse

Dead Machines

Deathpile

Fantomas

Wolf Eyes

Masonna

Xiu Xiu

Throbbing Gristle

Black Dice

Swans

3rd Reich Symphony Orchestra (for Shatner)

Xasthur

Cheers again. :up: