aberdeen-music

oi oi

Jamesy

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya see...I wasnt looking for a rise. Was just a humorous comment.

The whole age approach dude, isn't going to work. It really doesn't bother me and people close to me will say the same. I wouldn't care if I was 40 as I'll always know im a much better person than you in most ways. :)

eh!! what "approach"??

ah, silly me! :laughing:

you must be getting me confused with the childish swpies that you have been making in order to get into a mud slinging arguement with me. dunno if you have noticed or not, but im not looking for a rise out of you or your goons anymore :)

tbh id like to leave it at that, its a waste of time. if you dont want to leave it at that and you have something to say, be a good boy, drop it in a pm and stop making yourself look like a tool

eh!! what "approach"??

ah, silly me! :laughing:

you must be getting me confused with the childish swpies that you have been making in order to get into a mud slinging arguement with me. dunno if you have noticed or not, but im not looking for a rise out of you or your goons anymore :)

tbh id like to leave it at that, its a waste of time. if you dont want to leave it at that and you have something to say, be a good boy, drop it in a pm and stop making yourself look like a tool

Nah...no point really.

Anyone that knows me properly anyway knows i'm not a tool. :)

Where is the fun in PM's? People can't get a cheap laugh out of it if they can't see it.

Oh and err "be a good boy?" As you pointed out, Im a man...you're closer to the "boy" in this scenario...ok sonny?

;)

so good when i saw them in glasgow supporting team sleep. pity the "deftones fans" i.e - chino loving teeny boppers - didn't give them a chance.

That's a real shame. They bring back fond memories of driving around in my mates ancient Suzuki Swift last winter, knocking over snowmen with death defying handbrake turns on icy corners.

Completely random find in HMV too. Very special.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...