aberdeen-music

hazelhead park

Stu73

the ones to Westhill are probably you're best bet, they go through Hazelhead....215 and 217, I think its the 216 goes through Mastrick though. There's sometimes a bus that turns in Hazelhead that (I think is the number 5) says Dubford, although I've never figured out exactly where Dubford is or what that bus route is.

The 14 or 15 runs from Dubford (far end of Bridge of Don) through Union Street and along Queens Road right up to Woodend. Get off at the end of Queens Rd and you can walk to Hazlehead Park from there.

There's also a special 'Park Lynx' bus which follows a weird route between between the Parks (Hazlehead and Duthie) but it misses out the town centre I think.

go to the park but dont go in the maze.......

i was stuck in it for hours.........

at least you weren't in there at 12am with a female who got hysterical because the wind knocked down some boards outside the pay hut.

As has been said above the 14/15 and the Bluebird 215/217 go past hazelhead, get off nearest woodend for any of them. I know they run a bus past hazelhead from northfield/seaton/god knows where, and also the open top bus tour goes to hazelhead at somepoint on it's trip

hello' date='

does anybody know what bus i'd need to get (or buses) to get to hazelhead park? (if there is one that goes near there).[/quote']

Cheers for all the help - much appreciated! :up: Have been to most of the other parks in aberdeen at some point, so was just going to try this one at the weekend if the weather holds out!

There is a bus going round all the parks during the summer, but I don't know where exactly it stops

The 14 or 15 take you to hazlehead, which is then a short walk to the park (simplest way, get off at the hazlehead terminus (one bus turns round there, one keeps going) then walk up a bit until you see Hazlehead academy, then down groats road until yuou find the gate to the park

The 11 will also take you to the other side of the park, get off at the terminus, keep walking up the road the bus stopped at (it turns back when it reaches the corner/terminus, just keep following it round), when you reach the junction at the end, cross the road and go up the wee road straight ahead, which turns into a patch through some tree's, then turn left at the top where it comes out onto a road again, and walk along until you find the front gate

the 23 and 18 both get you within walking distance, though a bit more awkwardand further away than the above

no idea on any stagecoach routes or anything, though there are ones that go out the same road as the 14/15

David