aberdeen-music

I made a sculpture at the weekend...

lepeep

Thats a pretty cool sculpture you've got going on there!......

thats really cool...should install some speakers around it and charge folk to sit in the middle and listen to some nice drones.

Reminds me of a thing I went to a down in Oxford - they had slices of tree playing on old gramaphones - It made an interesting noise - really mellow

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's wondered that - i've got this vision in my head that it is actually Lepeep himself.

err....that is me!.....

I painted my head black, for the Maple single "black is back"...and in the "photoshoot", I picked up my cat (Dinky) and pretended to eat her (she is still alive and well, and still comes to me for a tickle, now and then).

Ahhh' date=' so it's a cat.... I never noticed that.... I thought it was some black smoke or just some black lines to mask out some sexual activities....

I see it now though.....[/quote']

I always thought it was a black stick - what a bloody retard I am........... :laughing:

I particularly like the tail sculpture - very cool indeed lepeep!

really ?

Uhm' date=' I think you're really just trying to sort out the mess in your own head...[/quote']

Working for the rat race, you know you're wasting your time.

I have always created art, it's rather fun to do and can be very lucrative too.

Ha ha I've got 1 art o level it did nothing for me.

I just made something - it took a whole day and I put in a Google search for similar stuff and the first thing that came up was selling for $3000, WOW, it's time to get a little production line running in an Andy Warhol style.

Those are some good sculptures there. I don't think I'd have the patience to "stick"* at something like that for hours.

*Watch out Alan Cynic...:D

I am making a log of the life of the sculptures, I hope people leaf it alone to "die naturally". But, if people twig where it is, I might be barking mad, and have to branch out to another forest.