aberdeen-music

Last Night @ The Tunnels (23rd)

Brymon

Hey,

Thanks to everyone who came along to our charity gig last night!!

We didnt raise nearly as much money as we hoped as not a lot of people came. (Must have been an Eastenders omnibus on or something).

Cheers to Iyslore who in my opinion were out of this fuckin world.

Cheers to Spikepile Driver who rocked too.

Cheers to Iomega for playing an outstanding set.

And a big thanks to Element 106 who done what the do best and brought the fuckin house down!!!

Im feeling ill!!!!

Definately the best gig I've ever been involved in, well done to the Statue of Misery guys for putting it on.

Spike Pole-Dancer we their usual hilariously entertaining self.

Statue of Misery fairly impressed me, heavy as hell and very tight.

Iomega just sounded awesome, I have at least three of their songs stuck in my head.

Element were a fantastic headliner I thought, really played up to the part.

Again.

Definately the best gig I've ever been involved in' date=' well done to the Statue of Misery guys for putting it on.

Statue of Misery fairly impressed me, heavy as hell and very tight.

[/quote']

Youy guys werent so bad yourselves.

Could anyone let me know how my Djing was Please!!!!

Although i didnt get to play all the heavy as fuck shit i had intended too, since we got fuckin chucked out early!!

Youy guys werent so bad yourselves.

Although i didnt get to play all the heavy as fuck shit i had intended too' date=' since we got fuckin chucked out early!![/quote']

i could hardly notice your djing, but thats a good thing right? you played some awesome tuneage like bry!

What an awesome night! Big up to SOM for getting it happening - how did the funds come along? I know it wasn't as good as we'd hope but did it kinda get there?

Isylore: First I'd seen/heard them - very very impressed. Very toight. Will gladly attend more of their gigs.

SPD: Good laugh. :p

SOM: Must be the 8th (or so) time I've seen you guys now - what an improvement dudes! So much tighter and your guitar tone has come on so much. It used to be waaaaaaaay too fizzy but it seems to be sounding great now! Loving the EP too guys! :D

Iomega: Great stuff - didn't catch the whole thing because I went to find my geeeetar but yeah - very tight. Guitarist has awesome right hand technique too!

E106: Utter shit.

:p Na I thought we played pretty well for this gig. Chris (drums) was on fire! My lead came out of my noise suppresor before the start of the first song and I didn't notice til halfway through that song if anyone wondered why there was quite a boost in guitar level after a while! We pulled 'Hate Event' (the new one) off pretty well for first time playing it live too IMO.

Great gig overall and very glad to have been able to take part!

James

roflolzorz and such

my favourite part was during elements set when me 'n brymon made a human tower and tried to wrestle another human tower and ended up in a heap on the deck.

good vibe about the whole night.

what about when i chucked you into the pit and you spilt you whole bottle o booz! that wwas ace.

cheers for the big up james.

yeh i thought all bands were aweS.o.M!!!!

same again next year (but i think we will make it the end of the month so more people have more fund hence more people come along!)

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Certainly. You played my Rupture CD, therefore it was flawless.

Good night overall, day 3 of a 3-day bender, then off to Drummond's for more sauce. It's amazing what you can find at the kebab shop..........

Guest Jake Wifebeater
a great evening of great music and escaping windows....

A man does what he has to do to continue his noise fix. Think yourself lucky, Scorge ended up in hospital and I had the fucking shakes the following day. Usual SPD gig, really.