49. Decide – Scars Of The Crucifix
  50. Tool – Stinkfist
  51. Cyberpunk – Intro
  52. Razed In Black – No4
  53. Prelude – Born Bad
  54. Theatre Des Vampires – La Danse Macabre
  55. Scorb – Aquarium
  56. Sepultura – Chaos BC
  57. Fear Factory – Scapegoat (Pig Fuck Mix)
  58. Megadeth – Skin Of My Teeth
  59. God Killer – Nothing Is Sacred
  60. Pearl Jam – Garden
  61. Muse – Map Of The Problematique

CHEERS

Daz

[*]Winger No Mans Land

Winger!!! holy fuck!!!

Anybody remember Stewart in "Beavis and Butthead"?

Stewart is usually depicted wearing a Winger t-shirt' date=' which helps characterize him as out of touch, as Winger was/is not thought highly of in the headbanger subculture.[/b']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_%28Beavis_and_Butt-head%29

Guest bluesxman
Winger!!! holy fuck!!!

Anybody remember Stewart in "Beavis and Butthead"?

Stewart is usually depicted wearing a Winger t-shirt' date=' which helps characterize him as out of touch, as Winger was/is not thought highly of in the headbanger subculture.[/b']

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_%28Beavis_and_Butt-head%29

Ha yeah I noticed them. Ratt are in there as well. Bad 80's metal ahoy. To be fair though there is a lot of good stuff in there too.

You have to love the 80's if you lived through it, Winger were a huge band until Nirvana came on the go, i have all the Winger and Ratt CD's Winger "Pull" CD was their third one and there heaviest and almost with similar guitar riffs as megadeth.

I even met Mike Judge over on sunset boulevard in Hollywood six years ago, had my photo taken with him, he has Halitosis big time.

winger are getting back together for a European tour and will be playing october 28th in Nottingham Rock City http://www.fire-fest.co.uk/

Reb Beach and Warren Demartini are both highly regarded guitar players, their videos were fun to watch, usually having some eye candy in them.

Went to see Ratt in Newcastle Mayfair 17 years ago, there's was at least 4 women per guy down there, unbelievable, at least 1500 people were there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvDoXuksHoE&search=winger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnZvaUryrgU&mode=related&search=winger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbtDA8i6h4c&mode=related&search=RATT

DAZ

You have to love the 80's if you lived through it' date=' Winger were a huge band until Nirvana came on the go, i have all the Winger and Ratt CD's Winger "Pull" CD was their third one and there heaviest and almost with similar guitar riffs as megadeth.

[/quote']

I remember the late 80s all too well and, looking back, I've got Nirvana to thank for a lot, believe me!

winger though - "huge" maybe but never, ever good.

I remember the late 80s all too well and' date=' looking back, I've got Nirvana to thank for a lot, believe me!

winger though - "huge" maybe but never, ever good.[/quote']

They have about a dozen or so songs that are good some very good they do have some filler tracks on their Cd's but the "Pull" CD is one of my all time favorites came out in late 93.

i'm a sucker for harmony vocals and guitar solos, Reb Beach has been Touring with Whitesnake for about three years now, he's also wrote some good solo material and has a new band with Doug Pinnick from Kinks X called The Mob, you will only appreciate it if you like that style of guitar playing thou.

Guest She-Wolf

Yeah I fancy Reb Beach, Ive seen him twice with Whitesnake. Think he played with Dokken and Alice Cooper too. Your club night sounds good, how much to get in?

Yeah I fancy Reb Beach' date=' Ive seen him twice with Whitesnake. Think he played with Dokken and Alice Cooper too. Your club night sounds good, how much to get in?[/quote']

Do you fancy him with the poodle perm hair in the 80's or his straight hair now?

Reb has also been a session guitar player for Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan, Roger Daltrey,

Chaka Kahn, Howard Jones, and Twisted Sister.

my night is always different, the night will depend on who comes out so anything could happen.

The door entry is 3 before 12 4 after.

But if i dont get the numbers up i may have to stop this night as well.

Do you you think i should make it free before 11.30pm?

Daz

Guest She-Wolf
Do you fancy him with the poodle perm hair in the 80's or his straight hair now?

Reb has also been a session guitar player for Eric Clapton' date=' Bob Dylan, Roger Daltrey,

my night is always different, the night will depend on who comes out so anything could happen.

The door entry is 3 before 12 4 after.

Daz[/quote']

Both, Im nae fussy. Free before 11.30 sounds good, I'll try drag some people along tomorrow. Bring extra Van Halen just incase. :up:

Reb has also been a session guitar player for Eric Clapton' date=' Bob Dylan, Roger Daltrey,

The door entry is £3 before 12 £4 after.

Daz[/quote']

I don't think you should make it free before 11:30, you could never cover your costs.

I don't think the problem is anything to do with the costs, or the venue - it's just the way things have gone in Aberdeen over the last few years. Interest in clubbing is dwindling and it's harder and harder to generate any interest in anything outside the mainstream. I've been flyering at The Fresher's Fair for a few years now, and the great majority of people coming into Aberdeen are the types that go to Liquid and reckon they've had a great night out. It's lucky to even see somebody you'd want to giver flyer to in the first place :S

On the other side of things, I reckon that most people under 18 realise what a dead end this place is becoming and get the hell out of here as soon as they hit university age.

I'd like to think that this situation will change over time, but it's going to be slow progress - and needs some of the people who sit and moan about there being nothing to do in Aberdeen to stop complaining and start going out more. That's my take on it anyway.

I don't think you should make it free before 11:30' date=' you could never cover your costs.

I don't think the problem is anything to do with the costs, or the venue - it's just the way things have gone in Aberdeen over the last few years. Interest in clubbing is dwindling and it's harder and harder to generate any interest in anything outside the mainstream. I've been flyering at The Fresher's Fair for a few years now, and the great majority of people coming into Aberdeen are the types that go to Liquid and reckon they've had a great night out. It's lucky to even see somebody you'd want to giver flyer to in the first place :S

On the other side of things, I reckon that most people under 18 realise what a dead end this place is becoming and get the hell out of here as soon as they hit university age.

I'd like to think that this situation will change over time, but it's going to be slow progress - and needs some of the people who sit and moan about there being nothing to do in Aberdeen to stop complaining and start going out more. That's my take on it anyway.[/quote']

I guess you are right about not making it free before 11.30. it's defeating the purpose of making money to pay the staff.

The first night in the pelican i had 40 people staggered over the night and staying for a drink maybe two then leaving, it now gets busy around when the pubs are closing, its pretty hard starting up a new night with a small budget.

Everyone i talk to complains about the other venue and how the music is overplayed, but what can we do about it.

I have been putting out request sheets for a month now, and what people are writing down is not what they are playing in the other venue.

Around 100 people have came along to the nights so far over this past month, would be nice to have them all in one night thou.