aberdeen-music

Cancelling phone contracts.

Edgar Graham

I pay a flat £40 a month for a shit service, can't wait for this bastarrd to run out in October.

In the same vein, my mate is now getting Sky+ for half price for as long as he keeps his Sky. He tried to cancel it last month and just like that they offered to cut the bill in half!

My o2 contract is up soon.

I tried cancelling 3 months ago but they were going to charge me 130 for the pleasure (outstanding line rental)

I might throw a hissy fit at them about their shite service to existing customers and see what they offer.

My o2 contract is up soon.

I tried cancelling 3 months ago but they were going to charge me 130 for the pleasure (outstanding line rental)

I might throw a hissy fit at them about their shite service to existing customers and see what they offer.

I sent a very frustrated email to dotmobile about a month ago pointing out all the problems I had had with their service over the past 8 months, and their customer service is so good they didn't even bother getting back to me.

At my mobile use peak I was putting on circa 20 a week (back in the day where you didn't get these free minutes and text).

Thanks to a sveet PAYG deal I spend like a tenner a month now. I got my deal initially when I phoned up my provider on a particularly stressful day at work (they decided to cut my phone off for several hours between the hours of 10am and 4pm which was really ace because I didn't have a deskphone at the time) they then offered me those 300 free texts a month as long as you top up a tenner (they don't charge ala bolt-on) and if I top up 15 I get 150 free minutes too (again no charge ala bolt-on). Plus I have the 15 to spent once I work my way through all my free stuff. I basically just phoned them up and shouted insults. That's with o2.

I still kinda want a contract though (I want a posh handset).

Conclusion: Phone up provider and act angry = get free stuff.

i have the 300 texts too. aswell as the 15 quid = 150 mins. or rather since i put in 30+ i get 300 mins.