aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Fucking Sony mobile phones!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a new sony ericsson, it's being a pain currently as the file transfer program doesn't recognise the phone as being connected (when it is, via the usb cable) even though the synchronisation program does recognise it as being connected. Phone doesn't turn up as removable media either. Means I can't set Wolf Eyes as my ringtone :(

My last sony ericsson phone was great though, withstood obscene amounts of abuse, and the actual new phone is great too, just the connection software :\

My k800i was a pain in the tits to get working with my PC.

Then tried something suggested on a forum somewhere;

Got it working by switching off phone, removing sim card, plug it into the pc, hold down 'c' key on the phone and comp recognises phone as removable storage. After that you can just plug in as normal and works fine. Using MyPhoneExplorer to sync instead of the bundled software, works every time.

Guest Bob Double Jack

i've got a nokia n70, and they are the dogs bollocks, an absolute joy to use, top quality photos and vid camera as well

Guest Jake Wifebeater

What's this "bluetooth" thing you're all going on about? Is it some kind of phone?

Genuine question, I don't have a mobile.

What's this "bluetooth" thing you're all going on about? Is it some kind of phone?

Genuine question' date=' I don't have a mobile.[/quote']

A way of transferring data wirelessly :)

David