aberdeen-music

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles teaser trailer

morlun

Looks alright' date=' the Turtles look a lot more like Eastman and Laird's original design. I have the 7' of the single from the first movie, 'Turtle Power' by Partners n' Kryme. Rock on.[/quote']

I used to have that. It's my "official" first single. But in reality may lose out to a couple of other titles from around that time, like Star Trekking...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/

Dunno how I feel about this' date=' but I'll probably watch it anyway, since I was obsessed as a child (I still have every episode of the original cartoon and the 3 films.)[/quote']

having returned home and had a chance to watch that now I have to say it looks pretty sweet. The turtles look hard and you can rest assured there won't be a vanilla ice in sight.

• 7 months later...

If they're going to do a new turtles film, I'd prefer CGI - better that than folk in suits again. From that, I quite like the visual style and animations on the trailer so far. My main worry comes from the fact it seems to be aimed at a younger audience, hopefully it'll appeal to the older generation - at least enough for fans of the original series :)

I still hold higher hopes for this film than I do Transformers, though.

If they're going to do a new turtles film, I'd prefer CGI - better that than folk in suits again. From that, I quite like the visual style and animations on the trailer so far. My main worry comes from the fact it seems to be aimed at a younger audience, hopefully it'll appeal to the older generation - at least enough for fans of the original series :)

I still hold higher hopes for this film than I do Transformers, though.

The thing is though, when we were kids we would appeal to the humour that they're using. Trying to make it more adult would ruin the spirit of TMNT. At least that's what I think anyway.

The thing is though, when we were kids we would appeal to the humour that they're using. Trying to make it more adult would ruin the spirit of TMNT. At least that's what I think anyway.

I quite agree, I'm only saying that I hope it will appeal to adults in the same way the Pixar films do - it's a children's film first, but not so much that adults will hate the two hours spent watching it. That said, I'll probably still go to see it for the animation style alone

:)