aberdeen-music

sick fucks

Stripey

iskids.jpg

Israeli children, Israeli bombs, vile propagandistic use of children.

"UNITED NATIONS (AFP) - US Ambassador John Bolton said there was no moral equivalence between the civilian casualties from the Israeli raids in Lebanon and those killed in

Israel from "malicious terrorist acts"."

""I think it would be a mistake to ascribe moral equivalence to civilians who die as the direct result of malicious terrorist acts," he added, while defending as "self-defense" Israel's military action, which has had "the tragic and unfortunate consequence of civilian deaths"."

John Bolton is a vile, ignorant piece of shit.

Having never really followed the Israel/Palistine conflict I am not qualified to mouth off.

However, Israel seem to be going way over the score at the moment and Blair blames Iran/Syria?!

Always passing the buck. Hey, the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi, what do we do? Lets attack Iraq!

Really, Blair really needs a reality check and polls state that by blaming Iran and Syria he is making problems worse. Seriously, is he trying to make an enemy of every middle-eastern country?

I clap my hands to you Blair... with my elbows you fuckwit.

Iraqi children decorate shells because they cannot afford eggs at easter they alsdo have no hills to roll them down so they fire them at israelis
Thats good....since Iraq has aboslutely fuck all to do with all this' date=' you absolute moron.
Hey, the majority of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi, what do we do? Lets attack Iraq!
The Iraq war was not directly related to 9/11.

Iran fund Hezbollah. Hezbollah are attacking Israel. Thats why Iran are being blamed.

The bombings of Lebanon are part of a carefully planned military agenda. They are not spontaneous acts of reprisal by Israel. They are acts of provocation.

The attacks could indeed be used as a pretext to trigger a much broader military operation, which is already in the active planning stage. In all likelihood, the bombings were conducted with Washington's approval.

The timing of these bombings coincides with the showdown with Iran regarding its alleged nuclear weapons' program. They should be viewed and analyzed in relation to US-Israeli geopolitical and strategic interests in the broader region.

The Beirut bombings should also be understood in relation to the withdrawal of Syrian troops from Lebanon, which has opened up a new space, for the deployment of Israeli forces.

Since 2004, the US, Israel and Turkey have formulated concrete war plans involving air raids on Iran's nuclear sites. Israel is slated to play a direct role in the US sponsored military operation against Iran, which is also the object of consultations at the G8 meeting in St. Petersburg on July 15-17.

Since late 2004, Israel has been stockpiling US made weapons systems in anticipation of an attack on Iran. This stockpiling, which is financed by US military aid was largely completed in June 2005. Israel has taken delivery from the US of several thousand "smart air launched weapons" including some 500 'bunker-buster' bombs, which can also be used to deliver tactical nuclear bombs. US tactical nuclear weapons have been deployed by the US and several of its allies and could be used against Iran. Israel's thermonnuclear missiles are pointed at Tehran.

The participation of Turkey in the US-Israeli military operation is also a factor, following a 2004 agreement reached between Ankara and Tel Aviv.

The systematic method of teaching children to kill others. This picture was taken at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona close to the Lebanese border.

post-1-1153241742.jpg

The victims:

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES FOLLOW!!!

http://www.aimislam.com/forums/uploads/post-1-1153233925.jpg

http://www.aimislam.com/forums/uploads/post-1-1153233931.jpg

http://www.aimislam.com/forums/uploads/post-1-1153233942.jpg

The photo's of the girls writing on the bombs are more disturbing in my opinion!

Sorry i couldnt read your post for staring at your avatar

Real life or not real life posting pics like that 3 imo is just gloryfying the disturbing real shit that goes on....I mean who takes photographs of that kinda fucked up shit real or not real.....What happened to principles....

My 1st honest reaction would be to bury these poor inocent children not take fucking photographs

Sorry guys im not 100% clued up on this war of oil but those pics have really upset me :'(

Sorry i couldnt read your post for staring at your avatar

Real life or not real life posting pics like that 3 imo is just gloryfying the disturbing real shit that goes on....I mean who takes photographs of that kinda fucked up shit real or not real.....What happened to principles....

My 1st honest reaction would be to bury these poor inocent children not take fucking photographs

Sorry guys im not 100% clued up on this war of oil but those pics have really upset me :'(

Its the harsh reality that is the mideast. We don't see this shit on our news channels. Maybe we should, instead of all the Israeli-biased bullshit. It would certainly open some minds.

Without these photographs, a cover-up (or watering-down of events) would invariabley happen. It is of paramount importance to photograph destruction as we often cant imagine it for ourselves. It is certainly not 'glorifying' violence, quite the opposite I would have thought!

I think some photographs like those are geniuinely taken, not to glorify, but to highlight the tragedy of war. Of course you get those who don't take photos for that reason, but that's what people in Iraq, Israel, Lebanon...any war torn country see every day. We are far too sheltered in the West, which I'm thankful for, but sometimes we have to see the consequences of war and think ourselves lucky.

Oh Yeah!!!!

Like we can sit here on our fucking adsl connections and say:

'Oh, this is disturbing' 'This is real life' 'These people should be cunted etc etc'

Fuck the lot of you!

When you see the limbs of a young child pass you by, then, and only then do you get an opinion on real life.

What do we know anyway????

What the sensationalistic media feed us?

These videos/Pics?

Bollocks.

Oh Yeah!!!!

Like we can sit here on our fucking adsl connections and say:

'Oh' date=' this is disturbing' 'This is real life' 'These people should be cunted etc etc'

Fuck the lot of you!

When you see the limbs of a young child pass you by, then, and only then do you get an opinion on real life.

What do we know anyway????

What the sensationalistic media feed us?

These videos/Pics?

Bollocks.[/quote']

Well, there not hand drawn, are they?

Just because we don't live somewhere means we cannot comment on something we think is wrong? Sorry, but that is absolute bullshit. Yes, someone who lives there and their view may be more legitimat but that does NOT stop us from having a say i'm afraid.

Your all bullshit.

You got your fucking whiney little opinions, and thats it. You dont have a fucking clue what reality is...so don't fucking sit there and say you know this, you know that.

Your spolied, dilluted, and have nothing to say, unless it's socially acceptable to say!!

Your all fucking bullshit. (exception granted to one person who seems to know wtf is going on:echelon divison and possibly cloud)

Your all bullshit.

You got your fucking whiney little opinions, and thats it. You dont have a fucking clue what reality is...so don't fucking sit there and say you know this, you know that.

Your spolied, dilluted, and have nothing to say, unless it's socially acceptable to say!!

Your all fucking bullshit. (exception granted to one person who seems to know wtf is going on:echelon divison and possibly cloud

Stop acting like an absolute asshole and condesending prick.

I think you'd buck up your opinions pretty fucking fast if there was someone who was heavily shelling Aberdeen.