aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Paulscoconutass

< Calling All Wastelanders >

Want to:

• Lose that gut?
  • Get out more?
  • Make some friends?
  • Not spend a whole day on aberdeen music?
  • let your (emo) hair down?
  • Do something constructive?

Why not come for a kick about to celebrate this rare & glorious day? 2pm at the Aberdeen University field, just off king street.

It'd be tragic to see everyone waste such a good day rotting in front of a pc.

I'm scared of the uni campus. I'm not a student and I get lost around those parts. If there were more suits kicking about I'd feel far more at ease.

I keep meaning to photograph the place but my tri-pod is at my boyfriends house.

I've just looked outside... it does seem a shame to stay inside. Who's all going?

I don't really like outdoor exercise... I prefer being locked away in a gym. Mind you, I don't do much exercise these days. Would probably do some good to get out and get my guns all ripped.

Will there be guns?

I'm sitting at my desk pretending to work...so can't play footie or go to the sodding beach!:swearing: It is a cracking day out there....might go out for a site visit/skive later on.

You think sitting at yr desk is bad' date=' try standing next to an oven at 175c in this weather... [/grumble']

You think sitting at yr desk is bad' date=' try standing next to an oven at 175c in this weather... [/grumble']

haha, I was testing things in an oil bath at 120c today at work, whilst wearing a labcoat on over my normal clothes, you have my sympathy!

haha' date=' I was testing things in an oil bath at 120c today at work, whilst wearing a labcoat on over my normal clothes, you have my sympathy![/quote']

I refuse to wear my labcoat in weather like this, it is just too uncomfortable... Unlucky about the water bath.

I refuse to wear my labcoat in weather like this' date=' it is just too uncomfortable... Unlucky about the water bath.[/quote']

We can take our labcoats off if we want when it's too warm, but I have the kind of luck where I would take off the labcoat, turn round, then get covered in some form of t-shirt ruining substance.

2pm would have been way too hot to play football, that's siesta time in weather like this!

My car was like an oven when I opened the door, so glad it has air conditioning :)