aberdeen-music

The Antifolk Night Of The Year!!!! Lach @ The Tunnels!!!!!!!!!!

I'd go along' date=' as I've seen Lach before and really enjoyed it, but it's the Monday after the Wickerman Festival and I'll most likely be both broke, and very very hungover :down:

Reading that over, its a bit of a shit excuse. . .[/quote']

very shit excuse!

not only will it be the day after i get back from the wickerman i'm also playing the same bill as lach! all you need to do it watch! thats the easy bit!

so...get yer butt down t'the tunnels on monday!!

I'd go along' date=' as I've seen Lach before and really enjoyed it, but it's the Monday after the Wickerman Festival and I'll most likely be both broke, and very very hungover :down:

Reading that over, its a bit of a shit excuse. . .[/quote']

yup, I'm still feeling pretty queasy after the weekend, but get your arse down, The Holy Folks are a three Piece once more I heard....

The absolute highlight of this gig, and perhaps of any gig I've been to, was the guy who suddenly decided to go home, near the end, because his Mum told him to! Lach stopped, mid song, so that he could play the song the guy was going to miss if he'd left!

I wish my kids were as obedient as that young loon!

The absolute highlight of this gig, and perhaps of any gig I've been to, was the guy who suddenly decided to go home, near the end, because his Mum told him to! Lach stopped, mid song, so that he could play the song the guy was going to miss if he'd left!

That was hilarious.

You know you're in for a good night of antifolk when a string gets broken after the first song. Brilliant night, can't believe the attendence as it was truly shocking. Best solo artist i've seen this year I think. Awesome.

Steven Milne was good and I enjoyed his set. Would it be controversial if I said his acoustic stuff was better than the band? Holy Folks were also king, good to see they've got a drummer but he was maybe a bit too hevay on the cymbals.

We need more antifolk acts up!

Lach said we we're the best opening act he's had on the tour so far (and he's almost finished with the UK)...made me and matt feel real chuffed...i got to sing with him on stage and he's gonna feature a profile for us on www.antifolk.net!!!!!!

poor turnout, maybe due to promotion but for the people who manages to see Lach it was amazing, wasnt it?

highlights included teenage alcoholic and the boy who never went outside!