aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore Mel

I just recorded a track at Sun Studio!

Hahaha my sister Linds and I just recorded a song at Sun Studio in Memphis. Only $30!!! Woohoo!

Is that like the "studio" in the Butlins advert where a couple of preteen girls are singing along to beyonce?

Is that like the "studio" in the Butlins advert where a couple of preteen girls are singing along to beyonce?

Haha

I think elvis did something there once which is why its trendy.

Haha... you kidding? Some of the finest rockabilly in the world came out of that place, so I'm rather impressed. Also got a nice view of the rolling Tennessee hills through a big window so I hear.

It's where Johnny Cash recorded that song isn't it? 'I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die'. That one. I'm rubbish at remember song names.

It's where Johnny Cash recorded that song isn't it? 'I shot a man in Reno' date=' just to watch him die'. That one. I'm rubbish at remember song names.[/quote']

Erm... it's only one of his most famous tracks...

Do you find yourself in conversation saying "Yeah, Elvis, he did some great songs. Especially that one I can't remember the name of - something about shoes being blue and suede."

Anyway, this may help for future reference - http://www.lyricsdepot.com/johnny-cash/folsom-prison-blues.html

Don't be snide, I totally admit I have a lousy memory when it comes to song titles, I can remember lyrics, not actual song names.

Guest DustyDeviada
Hahaha my sister Linds and I just recorded a song at Sun Studio in Memphis. Only $30!!! Woohoo!

Very, very cool! What did you record?

Guest DustyDeviada
oops, forgot about this. did a mighty rendition of baby got back.

Must be uploaded!