aberdeen-music

online petition to persuade our bassist not to quit the rock

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'll lend my support to the cause, on one condition. You tell me why he's called "Binky", it sounds like the kind of nickname I would bestow on someone.

Let me clear this up:

It was a Wednesday night a long time a go. I was in Moshulu drinking with assorted Radio Lucifer members and Fudge representatives. Hugh from King Liar/Billy Ely was there too. He decided that everyone in close vincinity to himself should have a nickname beginning with B. I was dubbed Binky. The other nicknames were forgotton about but Binky stuck for some reason. Apparently it suits me. So it was all down to Hugh. Case solved!

i see what you're saying.

but know this: the problem is that james draws ALL his rock power from deadloss superstar - so without us' date=' all his other bands will all be fiberous husks of rock.

[/quote']

Ooooh that's lies, and you know it!

Binky's rock power comes flying out from within, like a flaming hawk

i see what you're saying.

but know this: the problem is that james draws ALL his rock power from deadloss superstar - so without us' date=' all his other bands will all be fiberous husks of rock.

GIG IN DRUMMONDS ON FRIDAY NIGHT (21 july) :D[/quote']

I wouldn't say all his power. If he didn't rock before we would never of hired him, however an integral part of his rock is Deadloss's and vice versa.

You are pooping your pants that the only talented one will return a succesfull man and find you looking 20 years older - in around 4 years time - and still rocking, but like legitamate gents, rather than the naerdaeweel losers you are currently being - if you make it beyond 40 I'll buy you a pint , are you looking for a Bass player? I can't play but like to get fucked up, so I think I am ideal for the position, cheers - almost seeing double -Biz.