aberdeen-music

2006/2007 season thread

Guest Jake Wifebeater

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd rather have your keeper sitting on the Rangers or Celtic bench?

I don't really understand what that has to do with Aberdeen's goalkeeping fiasco.

But true... dumb and dumber are not inspiring keepers by any means.

If Mike Fraser, like Mark Brown, goes on to have 4 and a half years of quality, consistent performances, that get him into Scotland reckoning, then gets us a tidy sum 6months before his contract ends... then yes i'd be prepared to allow that :popcorn:

If Mike Fraser, like Mark Brown, goes on to have 4 and a half years of quality, consistent performances, that get him into Scotland reckoning, then gets us a tidy sum 6months before his contract ends... then yes i'd be prepared to allow that :popcorn:

I understood that ... but nevermind, that's not really what i was asking.

All the best to the young lad.

You can just hand the money over to me if you're going to waste it.

1902. I think this may be their year :laughing:

Half expected a post like that from you!

My theory is that they've already cuffed G****a at home in the CIS cup this year, they'll probably get a spawny draw in the last eight, then the last four, and might finally win by not doing a Morton and bottling it like they did against Bastard Franchise Scum a few years ago.

Got them at 16/1, I suspect that's shortened since.

Why oh Fuckin why!!!!!! :swearing::swearing:

OOh this supporting Aberdeen is bad for my health. At least ive still got 9 hours of work left to get over it!!!

No-one near the ball for Aberdeen in the second half, the whole team were shying away from it. When is Jimmy Calderwood gonna realise that this givin away possesion tactic isnt working for us!!!! :down:

Half expected a post like that from you!

My theory is that they've already cuffed G****a at home in the CIS cup this year, they'll probably get a spawny draw in the last eight, then the last four, and might finally win by not doing a Morton and bottling it like they did against Bastard Franchise Scum a few years ago.

Got them at 16/1, I suspect that's shortened since.

Well, they're certainly due...

we started brightly and looked the better team in the first half, that goal just on half time killed us tho. the second half we looked disorganised and once they scored again, it was curtains. if clark had hit that open goal, we might have made something out of the game, but alas, not to be.

/x

Guest DustyDeviada

How our supposed ace defence let Benjizackandthealienprince pick up the ball from the kick out and get past 5 or 6 players I'll never know. Inept.

Oh well, you get freak results every now and then. I remember watching us cuff Hibs 4-0 in the league last season and they still had Riordan then.

Make no mistake about it, It was calderwood that fucked up last night. He went for it way too early as usual. The first half was about even and Lovell should have had two but we didnt take our chances and we went in 1 goal down. We immediatley came out man for man at the back and lost a quick goal to that fucking mink. Then we took off Dempsey which, love him or hate him, was exactly the kind of player we needed in midfield at that time, albeit of suspect quality. Foster is a liability. It's all very well being fast but his passing and control is awful. We only have 9 men on the pitch going forward because as soon as he gets the ball he loses it. Although there was a freak moment last night when he went past 4 players on the wing! Maguire is being used way too often, it's clear he's not ready and its going to his head. Lovell should have stayed on the pitch because at that point it was clear we weren't going to win and a full game would have done his fitness and his confidence good. Clark has been utter shit this season, although again I attribute this more to Calderwood than the player himself. Clark has always been a good utility player but Calderwood refuses to sub him and he has become an untouchable knowing he'll be playing pretty much no matter what. I feel really sorry for Dan Smith, he never gets a run in the team and his only competition is the worst defender to have ever graced Aberdeen, and to add insult to injury he gets thrown on as a makeshift left winger. What the hell is Calderwood playing at?