aberdeen-music

Goodbye chat rooms, hello arcade...

Neil

i KEEP getting that error in frogger, thats me hit 8000 twice now! i seem to be getting the error about 4 out of every 5 games i play :S

isnt doing it with any of the other games though !

I've added some new games - Freecell included Frosty.

Thanks, Boss...

And I hate to sound ungrateful, but it doesn't seem to be working quite right. As soon as you get the cards all out, you get a score of 260, the timer zips down, then... nothing. You have no choice but to resign there. Do you not get to move on to another game? Should the timer not have an effect on your score? Is it possible to get past 260 in any way? Dave is the Champ because he did it first, so it seems there's no way of bettering his achievement?

fucking hell... been trying to beat delboys frogger score for over an hour, and i keep getting very close... BUT, the only reason i am dying is from random death of frogs... i.e. one is sitting nicely moving along on a log, and it just dies, like a glitch or something, getting this about twice per game, usually at the 7000 +8000 mark, but got it at the 10000 mark aswell :(

DRIVING ME FUCKING MAD

have to say that hasnt happened to me on frogger but it when i got me high score it was only the second time i got above 8300, having said that it might have happened but i didnt notice, it does get a bit hairy once your over level 8!!!

Yas min. 208 attempts later and I have finally managed to beat tubthumpers score on Mahjong....the initial joy was soon overtaken however by the realisation that I can go back to living my life now....Nah, on second thoughts actually quite fancy top spot on Patience Deluxe. Hmmm.....If I order my groceries online I need never leave the flat again!:up:

Yas min. 208 attempts later and I have finally managed to beat tubthumpers score on Mahjong....the initial joy was soon overtaken however by the realisation that I can go back to living my life now....Nah' date=' on second thoughts actually quite fancy top spot on Patience Deluxe. Hmmm.....If I order my groceries online I need never leave the flat again!:up:[/quote']

You don't know how much that annoyed me. It had been there for 7 days, I thought I had Mahjong all wrapped up...you bastard. :)

fucking hell... been trying to beat delboys frogger score for over an hour' date=' and i keep getting very close... BUT, the only reason i am dying is from random death of frogs... i.e. one is sitting nicely moving along on a log, and it just dies, like a glitch or something, getting this about twice per game, usually at the 7000 +8000 mark, but got it at the 10000 mark aswell :(

DRIVING ME FUCKING MAD[/quote']

Its not a random death, its the time limit running out. The higher the level the less time you have to get your frog across.

Now i'm going to have to try beat that score too.... (keeps me away from the online poker though, which is a good thing)

You don't know how much that annoyed me. It had been there for 7 days' date=' I thought I had Mahjong all wrapped up...you bastard. :)[/quote']

I'm sorry, I really am....Okay I'm not but I understand where you are coming from having been second for much of the last 7 days. I think I'm going to leave the old Mahjong alone for a while because I was getting a bit obsessive and I need to avoid getting dumped.

I'm sorry' date=' I really am....Okay I'm not but I understand where you are coming from having been second for much of the last 7 days. I think I'm going to leave the old Mahjong alone for a while because I was getting a bit obsessive and I need to avoid getting dumped.[/quote']

Hehe, I'm gonna have to pull something out the fire to beat that score...But we'll see.

the tournaments seem to be affecting the high scores. Currently Dave is the breakout champion with a high score that didn't even beat me in the tournament' date=' let alone in the high score table.[/quote']

I was going to raise that. Gutted to see my high score "beaten" by one that was thousands less

They're not affecting the actual lists however, just the part where you actually chose the games. If you check the high score list, you'll still see you are top Ross.

EDIT: I would like to point out, I'm a bit miffed that tourney scores don't go towards your personal best...I beat my normal score by 6000 points in this breakout tournament.

• 1 year later...