aberdeen-music

george street rambler / random object man

highlander

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It's not the first time he's been mentioned on here. I don't think I've ever seen this guy, and I feel like I'm missing out. My guess is he's known to the psychiatric services, so I'll get digging.

Dig through the archives on here' date=' you'll find a 20-odd page thread about "Aberdeen celebrities".[/quote']

Indeed. And that one was bad enough, we don't need another thread - especially not one singling out one particular person. Whatever his issues may be, it doesn't seem right making light of them on here.

My guess is he's known to the psychiatric services, so I'll get digging.

That bothers me. What exactly would you be digging for? Do you have the right to do that? And surely, surely you wouldn't be disclosing anything from your 'findings' here??

Guest Jake Wifebeater
That bothers me. What exactly would you be digging for? Do you have the right to do that? And surely' date=' [i']surely you wouldn't be disclosing anything from your 'findings' here??

Well, he could be a former resident at my place of work. He may have stayed there before I started working there. I might have worked with him in the past myself in one of the other units I used to work in. So yes, I can do that. And no, there's no way in hell I'd mention it on here. So don't let it bother you. Don't make yourself busy.

That bothers me. What exactly would you be digging for? Do you have the right to do that? And surely' date=' [i']surely you wouldn't be disclosing anything from your 'findings' here??

I doubt he'd be daft enough to do something which would cost him his job.

Guest She-Wolf

You mean Duncan? Also known as chicken man or shaky heid manny. Hes ace.

Someone sent me this clip of him the other day actually: *link removed*

Aberdeen scares me a lot of the time. There are a lot of strange people around, the seaguls attack folk. Plus I got randomly smacked on John street by neds a few weeks ago, for daring to walk around the bus stop they were currently occupying.

I've been a lot of places but never experienced such an array of oddities as I have here.

Not slagging the place though.