aberdeen-music

Can anyone help out?! - 8th AUG

Baz

im looking for someone willing to put on 2 fucking ace bands who are on tour from England -

Shermer - www.myspace.com/shermertheband

The Machines Will Take Over - www.myspace.com/themachineswilltakeover

Shermer play gruff punk rock, not unlike the lawrence arms, blocko, gunmoll etc. very good and very decent blokes. Touring with them are The Machines Will Take Over who play very dancey angular rock similar (to me anyway) to Small Brown Bike and Spy Vs Spy. they are also top notch.

dates are booked in Glasgow, Dundee and Edinburgh so far but the date in Perth fell through. The date needed is TUESDAY 8TH AUGUST. I know its short notice but i hope that someone can help out. the guys will be greatful to be able to play any bill anywhere and dont need a lot of cash.

I had originally asked Kirk but he`s away on holiday and cant help so If you think you can do it, or have a bill sorted they can jump onto PLEASE help and get in touch with me.

Thank you and rock on!

aye but do they do all the promotion and organise local bands? thats why i dont wanna do it myself. i live in Dundee and it`d be a nightmare trying to get this organised from down here. dunno much about the aberdeen scene these days so i was just wondering if any bands that put gigs on would like to do this to help out these guys and to get a great gig out of it.......