aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sam 45

Who are Level Four?

Level Four are a rock/punk/indie band fae the 'Deen. We have been writing songs for a while now and have played 3 gigs:

Supporting Bromheads Jacket

Supporting The Heights

The Tunnels with Flaming Katy and Julias Shadow

There live show has improved a scary amount since that day in March with Bromheads.

You can hear a couple of Level Four songs at http://www.myspace.com/levelfour. These are old tunes recorded live at the Foyer a long time ago. A new demo will be recorded in the next month or two.

There live show has improved a scary amount since that day in March with Bromheads.

But their spelling sure as fuck hasn't.

HAR HAR

Guest MDP

im yet to see you guys live, but i love the recordings!!!

on a sidenote: is your dad mike?

im yet to see you guys live' date=' but i love the recordings!!!

on a sidenote: is your dad mike?[/quote']

New recordings will be up soon. And yes my Dad is Mike lol.

I think you'll find that's grammer not spelling. :nono:

The sheer irony of that post can't be summed up in words......

Best laugh in ages!

rumour has it there's a new album out somewhere towards the end of august. so exciting:up:

Haha wouldnt go so far to call it an album, but yes Level Four will be hitting the studio in August.

Guest MDP

mike: the man at the bar in drummonds... you know, the quiz machine end.... LOL, he can usually be seen on a wednesday night claiming his free stuff from winning the quiz... i think he is a builder or a joiner or something...

back on topic though, level 4 are rather good. heir soundman is a dick tho:p

mike: the man at the bar in drummonds... you know' date=' the quiz machine end.... LOL, he can usually be seen on a wednesday night claiming his free stuff from winning the quiz... i think he is a builder or a joiner or something...

back on topic though, level 4 are rather good. heir soundman is a dick tho:p[/quote']

He can also be seen working the door at Drummonds on Saturday nights mainly. Our soundman is like the nicest guy ever.

Sorry to jump to the original topic but I don't really like the stuff on myspace, but it is very old ones so I have a feeling you guys are probably good now.

Yeh those were done a long long time ago. Very cheaply, all live, in one take. You all just wait for the new stuff, should be out round about the end of August.