aberdeen-music

SACK MOSHULU DJ"S i.e. ross, jim, james

skinhead

after carefull thought and consideration i feel that the only way toimprove the great club that is moshulu is to get rid of the DJ's! But don't worry as i have come up with a plan!! which i think you will like!:

elvis-sm.jpeg

It's only a pound for three songs. Moshulu lasts for 4 hours. the average song is four minutes long, so it will only cost you 20 pounds. Far cheaper than these so called dj's. and after the initial costs are met you will be able to make some money!! therefore be able to afford toilet roll!

Originally posted by skinhead

after carefull thought and consideration i feel that the only way toimprove the great club that is moshulu is to get rid of the DJ's! But don't worry as i have come up with a plan!! which i think you will like!:

elvis-sm.jpeg

It's only a pound for three songs. Moshulu lasts for 4 hours. the average song is four minutes long, so it will only cost you 20 pounds. Far cheaper than these so called dj's. and after the initial costs are met you will be able to make some money!! therefore be able to afford toilet roll!

1. careful

2. to improve

3. DJs

4. DJs

5. Try HJBs for a Jukebox.

That's the worst idea in the world. Almost EVER. That would put the entire evening into the hands of the first five or six people to chuck in a coupla quid, and those people would inevitably be idiots. Ross, Jim et all play a selection of stuff, and always try to play requests, AND we won't have to hear the latest "hit single" sixty times a night.

Think people, THINK!

I dont know the dj's personally but the DJ on monday was great! he played what i wanted to hear and what i came for...

I am actually getting a little bit tired of all the dissin of the DJs in moshulu....they are paid to do it...people come in and have a good time! I SEE PPL DANCE! so they can't be all that bad...just learn to have a little tolerance and stop fucking complaining all the fucking time!!!

Originally posted by medichi

That's the worst idea in the world. Almost EVER. That would put the entire evening into the hands of the first five or six people to chuck in a coupla quid, and those people would inevitably be idiots. Ross, Jim et all play a selection of stuff, and always try to play requests, AND we won't have to hear the latest "hit single" sixty times a night.

Think people, THINK!

*agrees*

I'm with this guy.

A duke box in a club like Moshulu is a terrible idea, Ross and co try to do a selection so that at some point there should be something you like on.

I have a horrible image of emo tunes being spilled out over and over again, with lots of emo kids killing themselves... though maybe that's a good idea...

spellchecker and soundian

I love you both, come to my island and we'll make snowmen from icecream (therefor making them icecream men, but meh) then we'll smother them in hot fudge sauce, roll around in the mess and lick it off one another.

mmmmmm...