aberdeen-music

Chaos Creations Presents: Dirty Wee Middens(Dundee), Riot,The Upstarts, Radio Lucifer

• 2 weeks later...

Just what I thought.

It's promoters like him give the good ones a bad name.

The organisation was shoddy as fuck and nobody seemed to know what was going on. Bands weren't even told when they were going on until the last minute and he knew nothing about the backline etc.

But that's nothing compared to this whole 'It was a charity gig' scam

Here's the deal.

the band you mentioned who weren't paid, WERE informed and i have the text to prove that. But as I have said to the boys, it was simply a communication breakdown, so we're taking that no further.

As for paying a rider, well the Dirty Wee Middens are a signed band. The idea was if a signed band were to play we'd attract more people and we wouldn't get hurt too much with the rider fee.

And don't start with this promoter's like me that fuck the other's over. this was a benefit gig for the store and ALL bands were informed. Sadly we're not making enough cash flow to get this store opened any time within the next 8 monthes, so I shall be putting a majority of my work wages into the project along with anything we make from Chaos gigs.

Hope everyone who came along had a good night.