aberdeen-music

Battles

chilli

Holy shit' date=' that would be amazing. Free you say? How much is it to get to Paris nowadays? I'm going to search the internet...[/quote']

I was going to be there for a few days anyway, but via Prestwick is the cheapest.

If it rains the event is moved inside, saw telefon tel aviv there two summers ago.

Andre Citron gardens is really a special place to see bands/artists/installations

also funnily almost a year since i last saw Battles blow Wolf Eyes right out the water

on mv stubnitz

They are playing the Doer Festival in Belgium as well which I'm off to next week so I'll defo watch them they are amazing.

fantastic eclectic line-up @ Doer, makes uk festivals look like

an irrelevent safe gravy train yet again

hot tip for doer Les Georges Lenningrad & of course my old pals

65days......

battles are on the new Special Ten DVD, two live tracks (part of what I think is a warp / battles programme on BBC (4 ?)...

anyway, it's only a fiver, so worth it just for that, but it's got terry gilliam talking about Tidelands...looks very interesting.

10 videos fromvarious people too : the Knief, Psapp, the Aliens, hot chip etc.

http://www.specialten.com/

When you are watching Battles always make sure your drunk as hell, or if you are into being a naughty boy, then be fucked out of your face in another way. Honestly, Battles + Alterted state of mind = fucking immense.

Battles + Sober = Strange musical mind fuck that can be harder to enjoy.