aberdeen-music

Ascension, baby karma, Nihilism, Black matter - 05/07/06

Guest DustyDeviada
Cant make soundcheck though Dusty.

Good, I can then confirm that Hog will be making an under-rehearsead special guest appearance with Baby Karma tonight.

Expect widdly solos aplenty. :up:

Guest DustyDeviada

Yip, cheers for having us Dave. Shame it clashed with the fitba, I know I could have got some more people down but for that. Did think it was kind of bizarre that there were loads more folk outside the venue than in - I could understand it if we weren't people's thing, but it was the same with the band that was on after us (sorry, didn't get the name) and they were damn good.

I'd really like to see Black Matter at full strength - i understand you were a guitarist short the other night?

Your myspace recordings really don't do justice- I was quite impressed with what I heard!

It's a shame we couldn't get all those guys to come inside, they went upstairs to hang about at nick's etc and only came down around 10 oclock... eek - nevermind though, I had a good time and watched all of the bands!

I'd really like to see Black Matter at full strength - i understand you were a guitarist short the other night?

Your myspace recordings really don't do justice- I was quite impressed with what I heard!

It's a shame we couldn't get all those guys to come inside' date=' they went upstairs to hang about at nick's etc and only came down around 10 oclock... eek - nevermind though, I had a good time and watched all of the bands![/quote']

yeah we were in quite a pickle actually, our guitarist really screwed up his hand which meant we were to play as a trio. Our recordings so far don't do us justice and the tunnels gig we recently played doesnt either. When we are at full strength we are much better.

yeah we were in quite a pickle actually' date=' our guitarist really screwed up his hand which meant we were to play as a trio. Our recordings so far don't do us justice and the tunnels gig we recently played doesnt either. When we are at full strength we are much better.[/quote']

i'd agree fully :) they are amazing at full strength.

hehe austin you really dont have much luck with tunnels shows. 1st the drummer then the guitarist hehe what next? :p

Guest DustyDeviada
yeah i know! that's why i said we're not cancelling another one just because we're down a guitarist. Now i wish we had as we were awful :(

Were you the three piece who were on second? If so I thought you were good.